Hanwell Lock No 94
Copyright: John Howarth
Taken: 10 May 2013
A display at the side of lock no. 93 tells that the bricked-up arch used to lead to "asylum dock", where excess produce from the market gardens of what was then the County Asylum was loaded to be taken to market
This is a lock.
|Norwood Lock No 91||4¼ furlongs|
|Winding Hole between Three Bridges and Norwood Lock No 91||3½ furlongs|
|Three Bridges No 205||2¾ furlongs|
|Hanwell Top Lock No 92||1½ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 93||¾ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 94|
|Hanwell Lock No 95||½ furlongs|
|Hanwell Lock No 96||1¼ furlongs|
|Hanwell Bottom Lock No 97||1¾ furlongs|
|Grand Union Canal - Brent Junction||2 furlongs|
|Ontario Bridge No 205A||4¾ furlongs|
- Hanwell railway station (Train Station)
1041 yards to the northeast.
- Ealing Hospital (Landmark, Hospital)
287 yards to the northeast.
- A&E Ealing hospital (Hospital)
374 yards to the northeast.
- Golf Links Estate (Commercial & Industrial)
1393 yards to the northwest.
- Mc Donalds (Fast Food Restaurant)
732 yards to the northwest.
- Honey Monster Foods. (Food & Grocery)
1543 yards to the west.
- The Sand Park (Park)
665 yards to the east.
- West London Mental Health Trust, St. Bernard's Hospital (Hospital)
106 yards to the northwest.
- St Marks Park (Outdoors)
664 yards to the east.
- Piccadilly Circus London (Pakistani Restaurant)
1500 yards to the northeast.
- Costa Coffee at Ealing Hospital (Coffee Shop, Hospital)
268 yards to the northeast.
- On Board Heathrow Express (Airport)
1106 yards to the northeast.
- Eighth Level Gym (Gym)
475 yards to the northwest.
- Le pain croustilliant,southall (Food & Restaurant)
774 yards to the west.
- Southall Park (Park)
1521 yards to the west.
- Yeats (Bar)
947 yards to the northeast.
- The Fox Inn, Hanwell (Event Venue)
399 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Hanwell Lock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or