Watling Street Bridge No 11
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Norton Junction||1¾ furlongs|
|Norton Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Norton Sanitary Station||¼ furlongs|
|Buckby Top Lock No 7||¼ furlongs|
|Watling Street Bridge No 11|
|Long Buckby Visitor Moorings||¾ furlongs|
|Buckby Bridge No 12||1¼ furlongs|
|Anchor Cottage Gift Shop||2½ furlongs|
|Buckby Lock No 8||2¾ furlongs|
|Long Buckby Bridge No 13||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Norton Junction Travel to Norton Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Leicester Section - Old Grand Union) to Watford Top Lock No 7
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Watling Street Bridge”
- northampton.pl (Community & Government)
795 to the east.
- The Artisan Gardeners (Garden Center, Gift Shop)
94 to the southeast.
- The New Inn (Pub, Bar, Restaurant)
13 to the west.
- Long Buckby Wharf (City)
712 to the east.
- Weltonfield Narrowboats (Sports & Recreation)
884 to the northwest.
- Brewery Cottage (Restaurant)
264 to the southeast.
- Absbicepstv (Sports & Recreation)
696 to the northeast.