Cappers Lane Bridge
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Ogley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Wyrley and Essington Canal) to Catshill Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Daw End Branch) to Longwood Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Rushall Canal) to Tame Valley - Rushall Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Tame Valley Canal) to Tame Valley Junction, then on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Walsall Canal) to Lower Ocker Hill Branch Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Cappers Lane Bridge”
- Whitewall Galleries (Art Gallery)
1300 to the west.
- Lichfield Angling Centre (Hunting and Fishing, Fishing)
1041 to the northwest.
- Tippers (Equipment Service & Supply, Construction Service & Supply)
1058 to the northwest.
- Lichfield Trent Valley railway station (Railroad)
1388 to the northwest.
- Darnford Moors Golf Club (Golf Course)
1047 to the southwest.
- Horse and Jockey (British Restaurant)
1451 to the southwest.
- Lichfield Cruising Club (Boating)
600 to the northeast.
- Horse and Jockey (Restaurant)
1447 to the southwest.
- Lichfield Rugby Club (Sports Club)
1361 to the southwest.
- Streethay (City)
1354 to the northwest.