Dan-y-Graig Bridge No 107
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a track over the canal.
|Gilwern Wharf No 8a||7¾ furlongs|
|Auckland Bridge No 104||7 furlongs|
|Malford Grove Winding Hole||5¼ furlongs|
|Sand Bridge No 105||5 furlongs|
|Ffynnon - yr -Eirin Bridge No 106||2¾ furlongs|
|Dan-y-Graig Bridge No 107|
|Dark Bridge No 109||6¼ furlongs|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Winding Hole||1 mile|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Narrows||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Marina||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Bridge No 110||1 mile, 1 furlong|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Dan-y-Graig Bridge”
- Bright Light Engraving Ltd (Shopping & Retail, Professional Service)
1473 yards to the south.
- Llangenny (Bus Station, City)
1124 yards to the north.
- Maes-y-Berllan Barn (Real Estate Agent)
1383 yards to the east.
- Glangrwyney Court (Travel Company)
1523 yards to the northeast.
- Wern Trekking and Riding Centre (Equestrian Center)
1447 yards to the west.
- Riverside Riding Centre (School)
1053 yards to the northeast.
- Evergreen Blinds (Arts & Crafts Store)
1150 yards to the northeast.
- Parry Hypnotherapy (Professional Service)
791 yards to the south.
- Glangrwyney (City, Residence)
1589 yards to the north.