Railway Bridge No 9
- Stand Tall Pilates At All Saints (Sports & Recreation)
833 yards to the north.
- Siddal cafe (Restaurant)
1014 yards to the northeast.
- Copley Village (City)
1128 yards to the west.
- Calderdale Royal Hospital (Hospital)
860 yards to the north.
- Dorset (County)
1163 yards to the north.
- North Dean Woods (National Park)
546 yards to the south.
- Halifax Train Station (Train Station, Railroad)
598 yards to the northeast.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
651 yards to the northeast.
- Manor Heath Park (Park)
1212 yards to the northwest.
- Siddal Rugby Club (Sports Club)
501 yards to the east.
- Children's Ward Calderdale Royal Hospital (Hospital)
796 yards to the north.
- The Murgatroyd Arms (Nightlife)
649 yards to the northwest.
- Premier Inn Halifax (Hotel)
460 yards to the northeast.
- Park Lane Learning Trust (Junior High School)
688 yards to the east.
- Siddal RLFC (Sports Club)
505 yards to the east.
- Kidzville Halifax (Recreation Center)
1328 yards to the south.
- Halifax Hockey Club (Sports Club)
715 yards to the east.
- Reaper Paintball (Paintball)
661 yards to the southeast.
- Exley Park Pub (Nightlife)
556 yards to the east.
- Calderdale Royal Hospital Birth Centre (Hospital)
749 yards to the north.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or