Mearclough Bridge No 1
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 3 furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (2, nearest is 1 mile and 2 furlongs away); Morisons's supermarkets (2 miles and 6 furlongs away)
|Railway Bridge No 6||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Copley Footbridge No 7||7¾ furlongs|
|Stern Mill Bridge No 4||5½ furlongs|
|Edward Road Bridge No 3||2¾ furlongs|
|Mearclough Bridge No 2||¾ furlongs|
|Mearclough Bridge No 1|
|Sowerby Bridge First Pipe Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Chain Bridge No 1||1 furlong|
|Sowerby Bridge Second Pipe Bridge||1 furlong|
|Sowerby Bridge Junction||1¼ furlongs|
- Sowerby Bridge railway station (Train Station)
760 yards to the west.
- Rochdale Canal (Landmark)
833 yards to the west.
- Temujin Sowerby Bridge (Mongolian Restaurant)
490 yards to the west.
- The Navigation Inn (Pub, Restaurant)
232 yards to the west.
- Sweet Centre - Halifax Branch (Cafe, Diner)
1166 yards to the northeast.
- Academy Divers (Sports & Recreation)
564 yards to the west.
- The Commercial Inn, Sowerby Bridge - Wetherspoon (Bar & Grill, Pub)
756 yards to the west.
- St Paul's, King Cross (Religious Organization)
1455 yards to the northeast.
- Pye Nest (Neighborhood, Day Care & Preschool)
743 yards to the northeast.
- West View Park (Park)
1239 yards to the north.
- Norland Moor (Outdoors)
1428 yards to the south.
- Bolton brow School (Public School, Elementary School)
186 yards to the northwest.
- Trimmingham (Residence & Other, Neighborhood)
1223 yards to the north.
- McVitie's (Manufacturing)
1623 yards to the northeast.
- Java Village (Indian Restaurant)
550 yards to the west.
- Copley Data Centre (Financial Services, Residence & Other)
1021 yards to the east.
- Albert Promenade Cliffs (Outdoor Recreation)
1461 yards to the east.
- Feathers Inn (Pub)
1140 yards to the northeast.
- Colins Tyres (Tire Dealer)
818 yards to the northeast.
- Wainhouse Tower (Tourist Attraction)
1083 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Mearclough Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or