Town Lock No 15
Copyright: Michael Askin
Taken: 15 May 2007
The navigation leaves the river at this point. The river is navigable beyond the bridge for some way, but only suitable for small boats. There is a sand bank in the middle of the pool, and you have to turn sharply back on yourself to enter the lock.
This is a lock with a rise of 5f6.
|Thames - Wey Junction||7¼ furlongs|
|Five Ways Junction||6¼ furlongs|
|Thames Lock No 16||4¾ furlongs|
|Weybridge Road Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Town Lock Weir Exit||¼ furlongs|
|Town Lock No 15|
|Black Boy Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Coxes Railway Bridge||4¾ furlongs|
|Coxes Lock No 14||5¼ furlongs|
|Byfleet Road Bridge||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
- Weybridge Hospital (Hospital)
523 yards to the east.
- Los Hermanos Tapas, Weybridge (Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
705 yards to the east.
- Churchfields Recreation Ground (Park)
621 yards to the east.
- On The River Thames (River)
1368 yards to the northeast.
- St. James C Of E Primary School (School)
1440 yards to the east.
- Taj Mahal Tandoori Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1341 yards to the west.
- The Slug and Lettuce - Weybridge (Bar)
761 yards to the east.
- Minnow (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
1331 yards to the northeast.
- Coxes Lock (Public Places & Attractions)
979 yards to the southwest.
- Noir Bar (Wine Bar)
1378 yards to the southeast.
- Valentina (Food & Restaurant)
654 yards to the east.
- Weybridge railway station (Train Station)
1410 yards to the southeast.
- Addlestone railway station (Train Station)
1309 yards to the west.
- Meejana (Lebanese Restaurant, Caterer, Middle Eastern Restaurant)
350 yards to the east.
- SOYA (Korean Restaurant, Sushi Restaurant)
560 yards to the east.
- Mystica Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1432 yards to the west.
- Sullivans Wine Bar (Wine Bar)
334 yards to the east.
- Lock Island (Landmark)
1372 yards to the northeast.
- St George's Weybridge (School)
1068 yards to the northwest.
- Weybridge Conservative Club (Social Club, Night Club)
353 yards to the east.
- The Percy Lambert - Weybridge (Arts & Entertainment, Pub, Restaurant)
636 yards to the east.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Town Lock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or