Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (304 away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (341 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (287 away)
|Shillingford Bridge||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Benson Hire Boats Yard||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winterbrook Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Moulsford Railway Bridge||3 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|The Beetle and Wedge Hotel||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|South Stoke||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||4 miles, 6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Champions (Shopping & Retail)
281 to the west.
- Occasions Unlimited (Shopping & Retail)
279 to the west.
- Paula at Vintage Voque (Shopping & Retail)
280 to the west.
- Hornsby Dunmore (Gift Shop, Home Decor, Toy Store)
1151 to the west.
- All Colours Only (Printing Service, Photographic Services & Equipment, Photographer)
374 to the southwest.
- Current Electrical Solutions Ltd (Electrician)
185 to the west.
- Belinda's Nail & Beauty (Nail Salon)
801 to the west.
- Wallingford Rowing Club (Sports & Recreation)
336 to the southwest.
- Hightone Health & Fitness Centre (Sports & Recreation)
334 to the west.
- The Boat House Wallingford (Pub)
33 to the north.
- The Old Post Office (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
309 to the west.
- Avanti Italian Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
192 to the west.
- The Pizza Cafe Wallingford (Cafe, Take Out Restaurant)
283 to the west.
- The Town Arms (Pub, Public Places & Attractions)
83 to the northwest.
- Wallingford Army Cadet Force (Youth Organization)
226 to the southwest.
- Lloyds Pharmacy Wallingford (Cosmetics & Beauty Supply)
323 to the west.
- Wallingford Glass & Glazing (Glass Service)
886 to the west.
- Wallingford River (Outdoors)
55 to the southeast.
- Wallingford Splash Park (Outdoors)
83 to the northeast.
- Oxford Brookes Rowing Centre (Gym)
28 to the north.
- Wallingford Town Centre (Historical Place)
308 to the west.
- Wallingford Campsite (Lodging)
230 to the northeast.
- PizzaExpress (Pizza Place)
308 to the southwest.
- Castle Gardens, Wallingford (Park)
261 to the northwest.
- Crowmarsh Fc (Sports Venue & Stadium)
400 to the east.
- The Bespoke Florist (Florist)
892 to the west.
- Triangle Travel Limited (Travel & Transportation)
299 to the west.
- Wallingford Bridge (Bridge)
2 to the southeast.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Wallingford Bridge
Wallingford Bridge is a medieval road bridge over the River Thames in England which connects Wallingford and Crowmarsh Gifford, Oxfordshire (Wallingford was historically in Berkshire until 1974 reorganization). It crosses the Thames on the reach between Cleeve Lock and Benson Lock. The bridge is 900 feet long and has 22 arches but most traffic now crosses Winterbrook Bridge, built as part of the by-pass to the south of the town in 1993.