Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away)
|Shillingford Bridge||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Benson Hire Boats Yard||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winterbrook Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Moulsford Railway Bridge||3 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|The Beetle and Wedge Hotel||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|South Stoke||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||4 miles, 6½ furlongs|
- Corn Exchange Wallingford (Movie Theatre, Theatre, Concert Venue)
335 yards to the west.
- Sibos (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
324 yards to the west.
- Indigo Rye (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
381 yards to the southwest.
- Wallingford Rowing Club (Sports & Recreation)
281 yards to the southwest.
- The Old Post Office (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
381 yards to the west.
- Avanti Italian Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
215 yards to the west.
- The Lamb Cafe and Restaurant (Restaurant)
299 yards to the west.
- Waitrose Wallingford (Grocery Store)
362 yards to the west.
- Comrades Club Wallingford (Social Club)
300 yards to the southwest.
- The Body Training Studio (Gym, Fitness Center)
348 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Town Centre (Shopping District, Historical Place, Public Square)
334 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
97 yards to the west.
- PizzaExpress (Italian Restaurant, Pizza Place)
338 yards to the southwest.
- Costa (Coffee Shop)
323 yards to the west.
- Castle Gardens, Wallingford (Park)
266 yards to the northwest.
- Delhi Brasserie Tandoori & Balti (Indian Restaurant)
414 yards to the west.
- the coachmakers arms (Pub)
529 yards to the southwest.
- Beijing Diner (Chinese Restaurant)
464 yards to the southwest.
- Thai Orchid Crowmarsh (Thai Restaurant)
726 yards to the southeast.
- Hungry Horse, Crowmarsh Gifford (Restaurant)
851 yards to the east.
- Wallingford Bridge (Bridge)
2 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Wallingford Bridge
Wallingford Bridge is a medieval road bridge over the River Thames in England which connects Wallingford and Crowmarsh Gifford, Oxfordshire (Wallingford was historically in Berkshire until 1974 reorganization). It crosses the Thames on the reach between Cleeve Lock and Benson Lock. The bridge is 900 feet long and has 22 arches but most traffic now crosses Winterbrook Bridge, built as part of the by-pass to the south of the town in 1993.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or