Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away)
|Shillingford Bridge||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Benson Hire Boats Yard||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winterbrook Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Moulsford Railway Bridge||3 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|The Beetle and Wedge Hotel||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|South Stoke||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||4 miles, 6½ furlongs|
- Clean Machine Ltd (Rental Shop, Carpet Cleaner, Commercial & Industrial Equipment)
219 yards to the west.
- ROJA Photo Studio (Passport & Visa Service, Photographer)
1123 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Parish Church Choir (Religious Organization)
369 yards to the west.
- Beauty Essentials (Beauty Salon)
331 yards to the west.
- Sibos (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
324 yards to the west.
- Essense Beauty Ltd (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
355 yards to the west.
- The Boat House Wallingford (Pub)
37 yards to the northwest.
- Full Circle Travel (Travel Agency, Cruise, Vacation Home Rental)
294 yards to the west.
- The Town Arms (Pub, Public Places & Attractions)
91 yards to the northwest.
- Emily's Café (Cafe)
140 yards to the east.
- Abingdon & Oxford Cannabis Community (Internal Medicine)
337 yards to the west.
- Mark Wood Artist (Arts & Entertainment)
276 yards to the southwest.
- Wallingford River (Outdoors)
61 yards to the southeast.
- Riverside Park And Pools (Park)
125 yards to the northeast.
- Wallingford Town Centre (Shopping District, Historical Place, Public Square)
340 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
100 yards to the west.
- PizzaExpress (Pizza Place, Italian Restaurant)
337 yards to the southwest.
- Costa (Coffee Shop)
304 yards to the west.
- Swyncombe Hill (Outdoors)
967 yards to the southwest.
- Alicia Antiques (Antique Store)
306 yards to the west.
- Castle Gardens, Wallingford (Park)
296 yards to the northwest.
- Delhi Brasserie Tandoori & Balti (Indian Restaurant)
413 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Bridge (Bridge)
2 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Wallingford Bridge
Wallingford Bridge is a medieval road bridge over the River Thames in England which connects Wallingford and Crowmarsh Gifford, Oxfordshire (Wallingford was historically in Berkshire until 1974 reorganization). It crosses the Thames on the reach between Cleeve Lock and Benson Lock. The bridge is 900 feet long and has 22 arches but most traffic now crosses Winterbrook Bridge, built as part of the by-pass to the south of the town in 1993.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or