Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away)
|Shillingford Bridge||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Benson Hire Boats Yard||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winterbrook Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Moulsford Railway Bridge||3 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|The Beetle and Wedge Hotel||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|South Stoke||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||4 miles, 6½ furlongs|
- Indigo Rye (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
381 yards to the southwest.
- Wallingford Medical Practice (Medical Center, Doctor)
951 yards to the southwest.
- The Old Post Office (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
381 yards to the west.
- The Town Arms (Pub, Public Places & Attractions)
91 yards to the northwest.
- Castle Gardens, Wallingford (Park)
285 yards to the northwest.
- Wallingford Town Centre (Shopping District, Historical Place, Public Square)
334 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
97 yards to the west.
- The Boathouse (Bar)
42 yards to the northwest.
- PizzaExpress (Italian Restaurant, Pizza Place)
338 yards to the southwest.
- Costa (Coffee Shop)
323 yards to the west.
- The Partridge (Pub)
512 yards to the southwest.
- Riverside Park And Pools (Park)
151 yards to the northeast.
- Delhi Brasserie Tandoori & Balti (Indian Restaurant)
414 yards to the west.
- Wallingford community Hospital (Hospital)
885 yards to the southwest.
- HR Wallingford (Business Services)
1370 yards to the southwest.
- Wallingford Bridge (Bridge)
2 yards to the southeast.
- St Mary-le-More, Wallingford (Church)
362 yards to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Wallingford Bridge
Wallingford Bridge is a medieval road bridge over the River Thames in England which connects Wallingford and Crowmarsh Gifford, Oxfordshire (Wallingford was historically in Berkshire until 1974 reorganization). It crosses the Thames on the reach between Cleeve Lock and Benson Lock. The bridge is 900 feet long and has 22 arches but most traffic now crosses Winterbrook Bridge, built as part of the by-pass to the south of the town in 1993.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or