Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1½ furlongs away)
|Shillingford Bridge||2 miles, 5¾ furlongs|
|Benson Hire Boats Yard||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Entrance||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Benson Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Winterbrook Bridge||7 furlongs|
|Moulsford Railway Bridge||3 miles, 1¼ furlongs|
|The Beetle and Wedge Hotel||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|South Stoke||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
|Ye Olde Leatherne Bottle Inn||4 miles, 6½ furlongs|
- The Old Post Office (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant, British Restaurant, Mediterranean Restaurant)
370 yards to the west.
- Avanti Italian Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
220 yards to the west.
- The Town Arms (Pub, Public Places & Attractions)
91 yards to the northwest.
- Wallingford River (Outdoors)
61 yards to the southeast.
- Riverside Park And Pools (Park)
125 yards to the northeast.
- Wallingford Tandoori (Indian Restaurant)
100 yards to the west.
- Castle Gardens, Wallingford (Park)
296 yards to the northwest.
- Delhi Brasserie Tandoori & Balti (Indian Restaurant)
413 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Paddling Pool (Swimming Pool)
85 yards to the east.
- Wallingford Town Centre (Shopping District, Historical Place, Public Square)
340 yards to the west.
- Wallingford Carnival (Outdoors)
608 yards to the west.
- Cab International (Commercial & Industrial)
1399 yards to the south.
- PizzaExpress (Pizza Place, Italian Restaurant)
337 yards to the southwest.
- Lewendon Residence (Home)
336 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Wallingford Bridge
Wallingford Bridge is a medieval road bridge over the River Thames in England which connects Wallingford and Crowmarsh Gifford, Oxfordshire (Wallingford was historically in Berkshire until 1974 reorganization). It crosses the Thames on the reach between Cleeve Lock and Benson Lock. The bridge is 900 feet long and has 22 arches but most traffic now crosses Winterbrook Bridge, built as part of the by-pass to the south of the town in 1993.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or