|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Stourton to Aldersley)|
|Tettenhall Old Bridge No 61||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Tettenhall New Bridge No 62||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Hordern Road Bridge No 62A||5¼ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge North of Hordern Road||5¼ furlongs|
|Former Cautauld's Sidings Railway Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Dunstall Water Bridge No 63||3¼ furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Aldersley Bridge No 64||¼ furlongs|
|Aldersley Pipe Bridge||1 furlong|
|Oxley Railway Bridges||1¼ furlongs|
|Drinking Water Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line)|
|Aldersley Junction Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Bottom Lock No 21||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 20||¾ furlongs|
|Dunstall Park Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 19||1½ furlongs|
- WV Active (Sports & Recreation)
500 yards to the southwest.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
1215 yards to the southeast.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
968 yards to the east.
- Wolverhampton Sports Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium)
904 yards to the south.
- Aldersley Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation, Outdoors)
412 yards to the southwest.
- Aldersley Leisure Village (Sports Venue & Stadium, Gym)
435 yards to the southwest.
- Dunstall Park (Playground)
600 yards to the southeast.
- Lower Green Surgery (Family Doctor)
1358 yards to the southwest.
- National Indoor Shooting Centre (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1150 yards to the southwest.
- Xercise4less Wolverhampton (Gym)
1359 yards to the south.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
608 yards to the southeast.
- Rakegate Primary School (Middle School)
1487 yards to the northeast.
- Mcdonalds Stafford Road (Fast Food Restaurant)
1379 yards to the southeast.
- Kfc (Fast Food Restaurant)
1249 yards to the east.
- Dunstall Hill Primary School (Elementary School)
1623 yards to the southeast.
- Oxley Railway Sidings (Travel & Transportation)
453 yards to the east.
- At Gods Arse Hole Wolverhampton Race Course (Zoo & Aquarium)
569 yards to the southeast.
- Wolverhampton Racecourse (Race Track, Horses, Fine Dining Restaurant)
595 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Aldersley Junction
Aldersley Junction (grid reference SJ902011) is the name of the canal junction where the Birmingham Main Line Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. It opened in 1772.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or