|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Stourton to Aldersley)|
|Double Pennant Arm & Boatyard||5¾ furlongs|
|Hordern Road Bridge No 62A||5¼ furlongs|
|Pipe Bridge North of Hordern Road||5¼ furlongs|
|Former Courtaulds Sidings Railway Bridge||5¼ furlongs|
|Wildside Activity Centre||4¾ furlongs|
|Dunstall Water Bridge No 63||3¼ furlongs|
|Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal (Main Line: Aldersley to Autherley)|
|Aldersley Bridge No 64||¼ furlongs|
|Aldersley Pipe Bridge||1 furlong|
|Oxley Railway Bridges||1¼ furlongs|
|Drinking Water Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Barnhurst Works Pipe Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line)|
|Aldersley Junction Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Bottom Lock No 21||¼ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 20||¾ furlongs|
|Dunstall Park Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Wolverhampton Lock No 19||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Main Line) in the direction of Worcester Bar
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Aldersley Junction
Aldersley Junction (grid reference SJ902011) is the name of the canal junction where the Birmingham Main Line Canal terminates and meets the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal near to Oxley, north Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England. It opened in 1772.
- Al-Mu'min Muslim Funeral Services Nationwide (Funeral Service)
1008 to the northeast.
- WV Active (Gym)
404 to the southwest.
- Wolverhampton Sports Arena (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
839 to the south.
- Wolverhampton RollerDisco (Gym)
419 to the southwest.
- Oxley Park Golf Club (Golf Course)
888 to the east.
- Wolverhamton (Region)
811 to the southwest.
- Aldersley Stadium (Sports & Recreation)
435 to the southwest.
- Aldersley Leisure Centre (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
409 to the southwest.
- Dunstall Park (Arts & Entertainment, Sports & Recreation)
547 to the southeast.
- Oxley Railway Sidings (Public Transportation)
651 to the southeast.
- GoodyearDunlop Wolverhampton (Automotive)
1142 to the east.
- At Gods Arse Hole Wolverhampton Race Course (Sports & Recreation, Arts & Entertainment)
521 to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Garden Court Wolverhampton (Hotel)
555 to the southeast.
- Hungry Horse the Gatehouse (Bar & Grill)
1020 to the east.
- Gatis Street Adventure Playground (Outdoors)
1175 to the south.
- Wolves Academy (Sports & Recreation, Education)
283 to the west.
- The Gate House (Bar, Pub)
1005 to the east.
- Craig James Tattoos (Tattoo & Piercing, Artistic Service)
1090 to the west.
- Kfc (Chicken Restaurant)
1127 to the east.
- Aldersley Leisure Village (Sports & Recreation)
419 to the southwest.
- Michelle Lawley (Hair Salon, Nail Salon, Beauty Salon)
946 to the southwest.
- Gatehouse, Stafford Road, Oxley (Restaurant, Bar)
636 to the east.
- Dunstall Racecourse (Sports & Recreation)
551 to the southeast.
- West Midlands Regional Shooting Centre (Gun Range)
310 to the southwest.
- St. Michael and All Angels Church (Church)
1371 to the southwest.
- The Gatehouse (Restaurant)
1017 to the east.
- Tastebuds Cafe Stafford Road (Cafe)
1109 to the southeast.
- The Island House (Restaurant)
1098 to the east.