Lea Bridge No 18
Lea Bridge Road (A104)
|Hackney Marsh Footbrige No 16||5¼ furlongs|
|Cow Bridge No 17||3½ furlongs|
|Hackney Marsh Cable Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Pond Lane Flood Gates No 18||1 furlong|
|Middlesex Filter Beds Weir||¼ furlongs|
|Lea Bridge No 18|
|Turnover Bridge No 19||1¼ furlongs|
|Ferry Railway Bridge No 19A||3¾ furlongs|
|Horseshoe Bridge No 20||6¾ furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 1)||7 furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 2)||7½ furlongs|
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Landmark, Hospital)
1464 yards to the south.
- Cooper & Wolf (Cafe)
631 yards to the south.
- Dreyfus (Cafe, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1504 yards to the south.
- Springfield Park Cafe (Restaurant)
1369 yards to the northwest.
- Black Cat (Cafe)
1507 yards to the southwest.
- Millfields Park (City, Park)
413 yards to the west.
- Lea Valley Ice Skating (Ice Skating)
175 yards to the northeast.
- Upper Clapton Road (Street, Neighborhood)
1165 yards to the west.
- Lee Valley Riding Centre (Outdoor Recreation)
597 yards to the northeast.
- Upper Clapton London E5 (Auditorium)
843 yards to the west.
- Hackney Downs Park (Sports & Recreation, Park)
1576 yards to the southwest.
- Homerton A&E (Hospital)
1465 yards to the south.
- Chatsworth Road (Market, Street, Shopping District)
1089 yards to the south.
- The Clapton Hart (Beer Garden, Pub, Restaurant)
941 yards to the southwest.
- Springfield Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1367 yards to the northwest.
- Kidzmania (Recreation Center)
1043 yards to the southwest.
- Murder Mile Studio (Photographer, Movie & Television Studio, Event Venue)
618 yards to the northwest.
- Kingsmead Estate (Real Estate Agent)
1620 yards to the southeast.
- Dom's Place (Bar & Grill, Cafe, Late Night Restaurant)
1049 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Lea Bridge
Lea Bridge is a district in the north-east of the London Borough of Hackney, bounded by Upper Clapton to the north, Lower Clapton to the south, and the River Lee Navigation to the east. On the other side of the bridge after which the area is named is Leyton in the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The bridge gives its name to Lea Bridge Road and to wards in the boroughs of Hackney (Lea Bridge) and Waltham Forest (Lea Bridge).
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or