Lea Bridge No 18
Lea Bridge Road (A104)
|Hackney Marsh Footbrige No 16||5¼ furlongs|
|Cow Bridge No 17||3½ furlongs|
|Hackney Marsh Cable Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Pond Lane Flood Gates No 18||1 furlong|
|Middlesex Filter Beds Weir||¼ furlongs|
|Lea Bridge No 18|
|Turnover Bridge No 19||1¼ furlongs|
|Ferry Railway Bridge No 19A||3¾ furlongs|
|Horseshoe Bridge No 20||6¾ furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 1)||7 furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 2)||7½ furlongs|
- Clapton railway station (Train Station)
864 yards to the west.
- Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust (Landmark, Hospital)
1464 yards to the south.
- Little Ivy's (Tapas Bar & Restaurant, Wine Bar)
1370 yards to the south.
- Millfields Park (City, Park)
420 yards to the west.
- The Red House (Business Center)
61 yards to the east.
- Clapton Pond (Outdoors, Public Places & Attractions)
997 yards to the southwest.
- Clapton Park (Park)
942 yards to the southeast.
- Fantasia Circus (Circus)
214 yards to the northeast.
- Hackney Downs Park (Sports & Recreation, Park)
1410 yards to the southwest.
- Pembury Estate (Residence & Other)
1590 yards to the southwest.
- Springfield Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1368 yards to the northwest.
- Kings Hall Leisure Centre (Gym)
1476 yards to the south.
- Homerton A&E (Hospital)
1465 yards to the south.
- Upper Clapton London E5 (Auditorium)
863 yards to the west.
- Kingsmead Estate (Real Estate Agent)
1621 yards to the southeast.
- On Stansted express (Airport)
1271 yards to the north.
- Lee Valley Riding Centre (Outdoor Recreation)
597 yards to the northeast.
- Mavish Kebab & Burger Bar (Fast Food Restaurant)
1336 yards to the south.
- Kings Hall Gym (Gym)
1448 yards to the southwest.
- Buckingham Palace (Tourist Attraction)
1248 yards to the south.
- Waterworks Nature Reserve (Wildlife Sanctuary)
802 yards to the northeast.
- Glenarm Road (Event)
1123 yards to the south.
- Walthamstow Marshes (Outdoors)
1012 yards to the north.
Wikipedia has a page about Lea Bridge
Lea Bridge is a district in the north-east of the London Borough of Hackney, bounded by Upper Clapton to the north, Lower Clapton to the south, and the River Lee Navigation to the east. On the other side of the bridge after which the area is named is Leyton in the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The bridge gives its name to Lea Bridge Road and to wards in the boroughs of Hackney (Lea Bridge) and Waltham Forest (Lea Bridge).
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or