Lea Bridge No 18
Lea Bridge Road (A104)
This is a pinch point. The normal maximum dimensions for a boat on this waterway are 88 feet long, 15 feet and 9 inches wide, 9 feet high and 12 feet and 6 inches deep, but to pass through here the maximum dimensions are 8 feet high.
|Hackney Marsh Footbrige No 16||5¼ furlongs|
|Cow Bridge No 17||3½ furlongs|
|Hackney Marsh Cable Bridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Pond Lane Flood Gates No 18||1 furlong|
|Middlesex Filter Beds Weir||¼ furlongs|
|Lea Bridge No 18|
|Turnover Bridge No 19||1¼ furlongs|
|Ferry Railway Bridge No 19A||3¾ furlongs|
|Horseshoe Bridge No 20||6¾ furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 1)||7 furlongs|
|Springfield Marina (entrance No 2)||7½ furlongs|
- Monday Quiz Night at The Princess of Wales (Pub)
38 yards to the south.
- Leyton Marsh (Park)
87 yards to the east.
- South Millfields Recreation Ground (Park)
247 yards to the southwest.
- Fantasia Circus (Circus)
215 yards to the northeast.
- The Red House (Business Center)
87 yards to the east.
- Middlesex Filter Beds - Nature Reserve (Outdoors)
289 yards to the southeast.
- Clapton Park (Park)
1078 yards to the southeast.
- Upper Clapton London E5 (Region)
877 yards to the west.
- Lee Valley Riding Centre (Outdoor Recreation)
568 yards to the northeast.
- Clapton Pond (Outdoors, Public Places & Attractions)
956 yards to the southwest.
- Alton Towers (Hotel, Theme Park, Landmark)
1561 yards to the south.
- Lee Valley Nature Reserve (Outdoors)
840 yards to the northeast.
- Pembury Estate (Residence & Other)
1597 yards to the southwest.
- Murder Mile Studio (Photographer, Movie & Television Studio, Event Venue)
618 yards to the northwest.
- Glyn Road (Highway)
1237 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about Lea Bridge
Lea Bridge is a district in the north-east of the London Borough of Hackney, bounded by Upper Clapton to the north, Lower Clapton to the south, and the River Lee Navigation to the east. On the other side of the bridge after which the area is named is Leyton in the London Borough of Waltham Forest.
The bridge gives its name to Lea Bridge Road and to wards in the boroughs of Hackney (Lea Bridge) and Waltham Forest (Lea Bridge).
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or