Chapel Bridge (St Ives)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1¼ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away)
|St Ives Lock Weir Exit||4 furlongs|
|St Ives Lock||3¾ furlongs|
|St Ives Lock Weir Entrance||3½ furlongs|
|Jones Boatyard||3¼ furlongs|
|St Ives Bypass Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Chapel Bridge (St Ives)|
|"The Waits" Moorings||1¼ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Exit No 1||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Exit No 2||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock No 14||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Hemingford Lock Weir Entrance No 2||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Chapel Bridge
The Kapellbrücke (literally, Chapel Bridge) is a covered wooden footbridge spanning diagonally across the Reuss River in the city of Lucerne in central Switzerland. Named after the nearby St. Peter's Chapel, the bridge is unique because it contains a number of interior paintings dating back to the 17th century, although many of them were destroyed along with most of the centuries-old bridge in a 1993 fire. Subsequently restored, the Kapellbrücke is the oldest wooden covered bridge in Europe, as well as the world's oldest surviving truss bridge. It serves as the city's symbol and as one of Switzerland's main tourist attractions.
- The Oliver Cromwell (Restaurant, Pub, Entertainment Service)
136 to the east.
- Little Acre Kitchen (Place to EatDrink)
182 to the north.
- The Taproom (Restaurant)
44 to the northeast.
- Floods Tavern (Pub)
223 to the north.
- Nelson's Head (Pub)
129 to the north.
- The Quayside, St Ives (Public Places & Attractions)
43 to the east.
- The Dolphin Hotel (Hotel)
42 to the west.
- St.Ives Town Centre (Shopping District)
184 to the east.
- St Ives Bridge (Bridge)
3 to the north.
- Amore Restaurant St Ives (Italian Restaurant)
59 to the east.
- River Tea Rooms, St Ives (Place to EatDrink)
29 to the northeast.
- The Dolphin Hotel Bar, St Ives, Cambridgeshire (Hotel)
35 to the southwest.
- Holt Island nature reserve (Outdoors)
373 to the northwest.
- River Ouse St Ives (Travel & Transportation, Region)
112 to the northwest.
- Golden Lion Hotel (Hotel)
158 to the east.
- Riverside Tea Rooms (Tea Room, Coffee Shop)
31 to the northeast.
- Montaz Tandoori Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
153 to the north.
- Tom's Cakes (Bakery, Cafe, Coffee Shop)
162 to the east.
- River Great Ouse St Ives (City, Outdoors, Travel & Transportation)
937 to the northwest.
- The Welcome Chinese Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
264 to the northeast.
- Costa (Coffee Shop)
144 to the northeast.
- White Hart (Pub)
216 to the east.
- Gt Ouse & St Ives Electric Riverboat Co (Travel & Transportation, Boat Service)
52 to the east.
- Jones Boatyard (Marina, Boat Service, Boat Dealership)
685 to the south.
- Royal Oak (Pub, Bar)
179 to the northeast.
- Smartart Tattoo & Laser Clinic (Tattoo & Piercing)
146 to the north.
- David William (Hair Salon)
38 to the northeast.
- River Tea Rooms (Coffee Shop, Tea Room, Cafe)
25 to the north.
- Cherry Valley Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant)
47 to the north.
- Di Rita's Italian Cuisine (Italian Restaurant)
51 to the northeast.
- Riverport Grill (Restaurant)
39 to the northeast.
- Oana's "Coffees,Shakes & Chimney Cakes" (Coffee Shop, Dessert Place)
84 to the northeast.
- Restaurant Molise St. Ives - Established 1989 (Italian Restaurant, Family Style Restaurant)
55 to the north.
- Pr-Massala St'Ives (Indian Restaurant)
106 to the east.
- Restaurant Molise (Italian Restaurant)
64 to the northeast.
- Nuts bistro (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
250 to the east.
- St Ives Corn Exchange (Event Venue, Community Center)
176 to the northeast.
- Shades of White (Bridal Shop)
65 to the north.