Tottenham Lock No 17
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and water point.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3, nearest is 3 miles and ½ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ¼ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (5 furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 6¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (5½ furlongs away)
This is a lock with a rise of 6f9.
|Markfield Railway Bridge No 22||4¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Railway Bridge No 23||1½ furlongs|
|Maynard Reservoirs Pipe Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Tottenham Lock Weir Exit||¾ furlongs|
|Ferry Lane Bridge No 24||¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Lock No 17|
|Lockwood Reservoir Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Stonebridge Lock No 16||5¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Marshes Pipe Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Banbury Reservoir Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Chalk Bridge No 27||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
- Grandeclean Services Ltd (Cleaning Service, Home Cleaning, Carpet Cleaner)
266 yards to the southwest.
- Tottenham Hale London Underground Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
279 yards to the west.
- Seven Sisters London Underground Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
1541 yards to the southwest.
- Cornelius Restaurant (Fine Dining Restaurant, Family Style Restaurant)
26 yards to the east.
- Easygym Tottenham (Gym)
1278 yards to the northwest.
- clueQuest - LIVE Escape Game in London (Entertainment Service)
457 yards to the northwest.
- Holi Land The Colours Festival (Event Planning)
190 yards to the northwest.
- The College of Haringey, Enfield and North East London (School, Educational Organization)
1155 yards to the west.
- The Gym (Gym)
206 yards to the west.
- Costa Cofee Tottenham Hale (Coffee Shop)
542 yards to the west.
- Burger King Tottenham Hale (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
432 yards to the west.
- Bodyworks Gym (Gym)
696 yards to the southwest.
- Tottenham Hale Retail Park (Shopping District, Train Station)
427 yards to the west.
- Emily Bowes Court (Hostel, Residence & Other)
202 yards to the northwest.
- KFC (Fast Food Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant)
394 yards to the west.
- Asda Tottenham High Road (Big Box Retailer)
1171 yards to the northwest.
- Tottenham Hale Train Station (Train Station)
276 yards to the west.
- Asda Living Tottenham (Big Box Retailer)
410 yards to the west.
- Markfield Park (Park)
862 yards to the southwest.
- The Gym Group (Gym)
206 yards to the west.
- Tottenham Hale bus station (Bus Station)
237 yards to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Tottenham Lock
Tottenham Lock (No17) is a paired lock on the River Lee Navigation in the London Borough of Haringey, England and is located near Tottenham, London. Like other locks as far as Ponders End it is large enough to take barges of up to 130 tons. The primary lock has been upgraded to mechanical operation, but the secondary west lock is operated manually.
Tottenham Lock was originally nearer to Stonebridge, but was relocated to its current location when the cut was created, creating a junction just south of the lock.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or