Tottenham Lock No 17
Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and water point.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3, nearest is 3 miles and ½ furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and ¼ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (5 furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 3 miles and 6¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (5½ furlongs away)
This is a lock with a rise of 6f9.
|Junction with River Lea at Coppermill Stream||2¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Railway Bridge No 23||1½ furlongs|
|Maynard Reservoirs Pipe Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Tottenham Lock Weir Exit||¾ furlongs|
|Ferry Lane Bridge No 24||¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Lock No 17|
|Lockwood Reservoir Pipe Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Stonebridge Lock No 16||5¼ furlongs|
|Tottenham Marshes Pipe Bridge||1 mile, ¾ furlongs|
|Banbury Reservoir Pipe Bridge||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Chalk Bridge No 27||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Waltham Town Lock No 11
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Waltham Town Lock No 11 On this waterway in the direction of Head of Bow Locks
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On this waterway in the direction of Waltham Town Lock No 11 On this waterway in the direction of Head of Bow Locks Travel to Hertford Union Canal Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Hertford Union Canal) to Hertford Union Junction, then on the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) to Victoria Park Services
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Waltham Town Lock No 11
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Tottenham Lock
Tottenham Lock (No17) is a paired lock on the River Lee Navigation in the London Borough of Haringey, England and is located near Tottenham, London. Like other locks as far as Ponders End it is large enough to take barges of up to 130 tons. The primary lock has been upgraded to mechanical operation, but the secondary west lock is operated manually.
Tottenham Lock was originally nearer to Stonebridge, but was relocated to its current location when the cut was created, creating a junction just south of the lock.
- Pizza Hut Tottenham Hale (Pizza Place, Fast Food Restaurant)
371 to the west.
- Hale Village (Other)
139 to the northwest.
- STYX (Pub, Arts & Entertainment)
367 to the northwest.
- Cornelius Restaurant (Mexican Restaurant)
52 to the east.
- Tottenham Hale Rail Station London (Train Station, Region)
356 to the northwest.
- Stansted Express (Airport Shuttle Service)
260 to the west.
- The Gym Tottenham Hale (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
193 to the west.
- Tottenham Hale London Underground (Train Station, Local Service)
303 to the west.
- Totthenam (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
581 to the southwest.
- Premier Inn London Tottenham Hale (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
445 to the west.
- Styx bar Tottenham (Bar)
326 to the northwest.
- Underground-Tottenham Hale (Train Station)
278 to the west.
- Hale Service Centre (Automotive Repair Shop)
71 to the southeast.
- Green Park (Park)
1380 to the west.
- Scales Road (Museum, Movie Theater)
727 to the northwest.
- Peoples Christian Fellowship Church - Broad Lane, Tottenham, London (Evangelical Church)
873 to the southwest.
- The Victoria (Bar)
1237 to the northwest.
- Tottenham Hale Retail Park (Transportation Hub)
377 to the west.
- Dugdale Theatre Enfield (Performance Art Theatre)
1309 to the west.
- Ferry Lane - Tottenham (Museum)
499 to the south.
- Costa Cofee Tottenham Hale (Coffee Shop)
492 to the west.
- Sainsbury's (Convenience Store)
1254 to the west.
- Restaurantul Cornelus (Bar & Grill)
36 to the southeast.
- Tottenham Hotspur FC (Sports Club)
1566 to the north.
- Costa Caffe. Seven Sisters (Fast Food Restaurant)
1193 to the west.
- KFC (Fast Food Restaurant)
350 to the west.
- K Bar and Lounge (Bar, Adult Entertainment Service, Dance & Night Club)
882 to the southwest.
- Bodyworks Gym (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
609 to the southwest.
- London Oxford Street (ShoppingRetail)
1352 to the southwest.
- Seven Sisters, North London (Travel Service)
1177 to the west.
- Carve (Broadcasting & Media Production Company)
161 to the north.
- Beavertown Brewery (Brewery)
309 to the north.