M42, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, England, United Kingdom
|Curdworth Lock 4 No 31||2 furlongs|
|Marston Lane Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Curdworth Lock 3 No 30||1½ furlongs|
|Curdworth Lock 2 No 29||1 furlong|
|Willday's Farm Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Dunton Wharf Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Dunton Wharf||2 furlongs|
|Curdworth Lock Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Curdworth Top Lock No 28||3 furlongs|
|Winding Hole above Curdworth Top Lock||3 furlongs|
Fox's Bridge is a minor waterways place on the Birmingham Canal Navigations (Birmingham and Fazeley Canal - Main Line) between Curdworth Unofficial Moorings (6 furlongs and 1 lock to the southwest) and Drayton Manor Bridges (There are two bridges here, a foot bridge and a swing bridge. These days the swing bridge is usually open) (4 miles and 1½ furlongs and 10 locks to the north).
The nearest place in the direction of Curdworth Unofficial Moorings is Dunton Wharf Bridge; 1½ furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Drayton Manor Bridges is Willday's Farm Bridge; ¾ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- Lea Marston Golf Club (Golf Course)
Haunch Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B76 0BY — 1491 yards to the east.
- Learn2Golf (Golf Course, Driving Range, Hotel)
Lea Marston Hotel, Haunch Lane, Warwickshire, Sutton Coldfield, B76 0BY — 1632 yards to the east.
- Lea Marston Hotel
Haunch Lane, Sutton Coldfield, B76 0BY — 1493 yards to the east.
- Aston Villa Training Ground.
Birmingham — 170 yards to the southeast.
- M6 Toll Road (Highway)
Birmingham — 498 yards to the west.
- The Belfry (Golf Course, Hotel, Restaurant)
Wishaw, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, B76 9PR — 1447 yards to the northwest.
- The Cock Inn, at Wishaw (Lodging, Bar)
Birmingham, B76 9QL — 1007 yards to the west.
- The Brabazon course at The Belfry (Sports & Recreation)
Birmingham — 1503 yards to the northwest.
Birmingham — 417 yards to the west.
- Simply THE SPA, Belfry Hotel (Spa, Health Spa, Hotel)
Sutton Coldfield — 1406 yards to the northwest.
- Dunton Stables :)
Birmingham, B76 0DF — 861 yards to the northeast.
- Drayton Manor Park (Theme Park, Outdoors)
Birmingham — 734 yards to the northwest.
- The Bel-air Nightclub (Night Club, Golf Course)
The Belfry, Birmingham, B76 9PR — 1498 yards to the northwest.
- Ash End House Childrens Farm (Tourist Attraction)
1141 yards to the north.
- M42 Coleshill
Birmingham — 752 yards to the northeast.
Birmingham — 463 yards to the west.
- The PGA National At The Belfry
Birmingham — 1517 yards to the northwest.
- NEC LG Arena (Concert Venue, Event Venue, Convention Center)
Birmingham — 1242 yards to the south.
- The PGA National Training Academy
Birmingham — 1390 yards to the north.
- Birmingham International (Train Station, Airport Lounge)
Birmingham — 1109 yards to the south.
Birmingham — 1346 yards to the southwest.
- Belfry Gym
Birmingham — 1366 yards to the northwest.
Birmingham — 1270 yards to the east.
- Car Boot!!!!!!!
Birmingham — 1247 yards to the north.
- Eboot Markets & Car Boots (Shopping & Retail)
Birmingham, B76 9PU — 1425 yards to the north.
Information retrieved Thu 09 May 2013 13:31:32
Users' views of Fox's Bridge as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!