Ellel Hall Bridge No 88
Condor Green Road
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Double Bridge No 85||1 mile|
|Lodge Hill Junction||7 furlongs|
|Galgate Basin Wharf||4 furlongs|
|Galgate Bridge No 86||3¾ furlongs|
|Conder Aqueduct No 87||1¾ furlongs|
|Ellel Hall Bridge No 88|
|Galgate Winding Hole||1½ furlongs|
|New Park Bridge No 89||6¾ furlongs|
|Ashton Park Bridge No 90||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Brankbeck Bridge No 91||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Tarnwater Aqueduct||1 mile, 6¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Preston Terminus On this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield On this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Tewitfield
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Ellel Hall Bridge”
- The Plough Country Pub & Dining Room (Beer Garden, Restaurant)
604 to the southeast.
- Lancaster Canal Towpath (Park, National Park)
80 to the south.
- M6 Lancaster (Hotel, Highway)
835 to the northeast.
- Galgate Marina (Marina, Boating)
645 to the southeast.
- M6 (Highway)
1120 to the east.
- Greaves Park Lancaster (Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
274 to the north.
- Galgate Lancaster Canal (City)
615 to the east.
- Scafell Pike, Lake District National Park. (Park, Region)
1282 to the northeast.
- Wren Training (Meeting Room)
393 to the northeast.
- Canalside Craft Centre Cafe (Coffee Shop)
587 to the southeast.
- Building Supplies Direct (Construction Service & Supply)
394 to the northeast.
- The Plough Country Pub, Galgate, Lancs (Arts & Entertainment, Restaurant, Travel & Transportation)
603 to the southeast.
- Lonsdale College (School)
1491 to the northeast.
- Charles Carter Center (School, College & University)
110 to the east.
- Cockerham Village Hall (Pub, Bar)
1146 to the northeast.
- Lock 1, Lancaster Canal - Glasson Branch (Boating, Gym, Park)
880 to the southeast.
- The Rejuvenation Rooms (Beauty Salon, Skin Care)
594 to the east.
- The New Inn Galgate (Bar, Pub)
620 to the east.
- Lancaster University Islamic Society (Religious Center, Community Organization, College & University)
221 to the east.
- Ellel, Lancashire (Religious Organization)
875 to the northeast.