Stubbing Lower Lock No 10
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
This is a lock, the rise of which is not known.
|Rawden Mill Lock Winding Hole||7 furlongs|
|Whiteley Arches Railway Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Stubbing Wharf PH||1¾ furlongs|
|Stubbing Brink Bridge No 19||1¼ furlongs|
|Stubbing Upper Lock No 11||½ furlongs|
|Stubbing Lower Lock No 10|
|Hebble End Bridge No 18||1¼ furlongs|
|Blackpit Aqueduct||2¼ furlongs|
|Blackpit Lock No 9||2½ furlongs|
|Blackpit Bridge No 17||2½ furlongs|
|Hebden Bridge Wharf Footbridge||3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stubbing Lower Lock”
- Hebden Bridge Duck Race (Tourist Attraction, Event)
642 to the east.
- Artsmill, Hebden Bridge (Art Gallery)
737 to the northeast.
- The Fox and Goose (Beer Garden, MusicianBand)
135 to the north.
- Crown Inn (British Restaurant, Pub)
619 to the east.
- Nelsons Wine Bar (Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant, Wine Bar)
611 to the east.
- Nido, Hebden Bridge (Restaurant, Bar)
406 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge Park (Outdoors)
617 to the east.
- The Old Gate (Wine Bar)
468 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge railway station (Train Station)
933 to the east.
- Heptonstall Church (Performance Venue, Church)
908 to the north.
- Olive Branch Hebden (Middle Eastern Restaurant)
529 to the east.
- Handmade Parade Hebden Bridge (Artistic Service)
573 to the east.
- Salem Mill, Hebden Bridge (Museum, Movie Theater)
353 to the east.
- The Albert (Pub)
707 to the east.
- Blitz Café (Cafe)
662 to the east.
- Enigma Ink (Tattoo & Piercing)
656 to the northeast.
- Parish Church Of Heptonstall St Thomas A Becket & St Thomas The Apostle (Religious Center)
788 to the north.
- Rendezvous bistro (Cafe)
577 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge Cruises (Boating)
365 to the west.
- Packhorse Inn, Widdop (British Restaurant, Bar)
576 to the northeast.
- Birchcliffe Centre (Community & Government, Arts & Entertainment)
816 to the northeast.
- The Sqaure, Hebden Bridge (Public Square)
642 to the east.
- Violets Tattoo Studio (Tattoo & Piercing)
598 to the east.
- Stubbing Wharf (European Restaurant, Bar, Event Venue)
368 to the west.
- Aya Sophia Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine (Greek Restaurant)
549 to the east.
- Organic House Cafe (Cafe)
460 to the east.
- The Lamppost Cafe (Cafe)
597 to the east.
- The Olive Branch (Turkish Restaurant)
505 to the east.
- Il Mulino's (Italian Restaurant, Pizza Place, Seafood Restaurant)
653 to the east.
- Heptonstall Social & Bowling Club (Social Club, Sports Club, Community Center)
588 to the north.