Humphreys Bridge No 100
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Station Road Bridge (Govilon) No 98||4¼ furlongs|
|Cwm Shenkin Brook Aqueduct No 11||3¼ furlongs|
|Pen Padrig Arm||3 furlongs|
|Govilon Aqueduct No 10||2¼ furlongs|
|Llanwenarth Field Bridge No 99||1 furlong|
|Humphreys Bridge No 100|
|Heol - yr -Allt Bridge No 101||2¼ furlongs|
|Head of the Valleys Road Bridge||4 furlongs|
|Ty - Gwynn Bridge No 102||4¼ furlongs|
|Navigation Bridge No 103||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Gilwern Aqueduct No 9||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Humphreys Bridge”
- The Vanity Rooms (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
1432 to the west.
- Hannah Mlatem (Barber Shop, Hair Salon)
1413 to the west.
- Tafarn y Bont (British Restaurant, Pub)
540 to the east.
- Govilon Canal (Boating)
663 to the southeast.
- Brecon Beacons (National Park)
1352 to the east.
- Courtyard Cottage, Abergavenny (Vacation Home Rental, Hotel)
377 to the northeast.
- The Bridgend Inn Govilon (Place to EatDrink)
531 to the east.
- Gilwern Outdoor Activity Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1276 to the north.
- Hopyard Farm (City, Residence, Travel & Transportation)
439 to the northeast.