Richmond Railway Bridge
|Hammerton's Ferry||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Glover's Island||7¾ furlongs|
|Richmond Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Corporation Island||2 furlongs|
|Flowerpot Islands||1 furlong|
|Richmond Railway Bridge|
|Twickenham Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Richmond Lock and Footbridge||2 furlongs|
|Isleworth Ait||5½ furlongs|
|Isleworth Wharf and London Apprentice Pub||7 furlongs|
|Brentford Dock Marina||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Twickenham Studios (Movie & Television Studio)
615 to the southwest.
- Richmond (London) station (Railroad, Tours & Sightseeing)
989 to the east.
- Curzon Richmond (Cafe)
466 to the east.
- The Hummingbird Bakery - Richmond (Bakery, Fast Food Restaurant)
718 to the east.
- L'Oasis Cafe (Hookah Lounge, Internet Cafe)
544 to the southeast.
- The Crown St Margarets (Bar, Pub)
1028 to the south.
- The Roebuck Richmond (Pub, Bar)
1331 to the southeast.
- La Buvette (French Restaurant)
700 to the east.
- Treviso restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
1244 to the northeast.
- Richmond Arms (Gay Bar, Pub)
722 to the east.
- The Sun Inn, Richmond (Pub)
906 to the northeast.
- The Dukes Head Inn (Restaurant, Pub)
978 to the east.
- Rincon Bar Espanol (Wine Bar, Tapas Bar & Restaurant)
684 to the east.
- Pig's Ears Craft Beer Cellar (Restaurant)
492 to the east.
- So Bar Richmond (Restaurant)
593 to the east.
- The Ailsa Tavern (Bar, Pub, Bands & Musicians)
660 to the west.
- The Britannia, Richmond (Pub)
598 to the east.
- The Urban Diner (New American Restaurant)
525 to the east.
- The Farmery British Frozen Yoghurt (Frozen Yogurt Shop)
749 to the east.
- The Petersham Hotel (Restaurant)
1395 to the southeast.
- Richmond Bridge Boat Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
538 to the southeast.
- Richmond Green (Park)
486 to the east.
- Richmond Theatre Pantomime (Ticket Sales, Theater, Performance Venue)
697 to the east.
- Jamie's Italian Trattoria Richmond (Italian Restaurant)
439 to the east.
- Jackson + Rye Richmond (Family Style Restaurant)
482 to the east.
- Muriel's Kitchen, Richmond (Restaurant)
543 to the east.
- Whole Foods Richmond (Health Food Store)
717 to the east.
- Richmond Lock (Outdoors, River)
421 to the northwest.
- Paypal UK (Workplace & Office, Professional Services)
511 to the east.
- White Cross Inn Richmond on Thames (Hotel, Bar)
379 to the east.
- Pret A Manger Richmond (Sandwich Shop)
687 to the east.
- Pier 1 (Fish & Chips Shop)
659 to the southeast.
- Latin Angel Studio (Tattoo & Piercing)
820 to the southeast.
- Richmond Town Centre (Shopping & Retail)
826 to the east.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Richmond Railway Bridge
Richmond Railway Bridge in Richmond, south-west London crosses the River Thames immediately upstream of Twickenham Bridge. It carries National Rail services operated by South West Trains on the Waterloo to Reading Line, and lies between Richmond and St. Margarets stations.
After the railway came to Richmond station in 1846, the line was extended to Windsor. Joseph Locke and J E Errington designed the original bridge – and a similar bridge at Barnes – with three 100-foot cast iron girders supported on stone-faced land arches with two stone-faced river piers. Due to concerns over its structural integrity, the bridge was rebuilt in 1908 reusing the existing piers and abutments to a design by the London & South Western Railway's chief engineer, J W Jacomb-Hood. The main bridge girders and decking were replaced in 1984.
The bridge and the approach viaduct, which crosses Richmond's Old Deer Park, was declared a Grade II listed structure in 2008, providing protection to preserve its special character from unsympathetic development.