Richmond Railway Bridge
|Hammerton's Ferry||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Glover's Island||7¾ furlongs|
|Richmond Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Corporation Island||2 furlongs|
|Flowerpot Islands||1 furlong|
|Richmond Railway Bridge|
|Twickenham Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Richmond Lock and Footbridge||2 furlongs|
|Isleworth Ait||5½ furlongs|
|Isleworth Wharf and London Apprentice Pub||7 furlongs|
|Brentford Dock Marina||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- In the Night Garden Live Showdome at Richmond Old Deer Park (Performance Venue)
614 to the northeast.
- Physical Performance Personal Training (Personal Trainer, Spa, Beauty & Personal Care, Physical Fitness)
66 to the northwest.
- Jigsaw Babysitting - Richmond (Babysitter, Child Care, Nanny)
574 to the east.
- IVF Coaching (Personal Coaching)
1043 to the northwest.
- DoubleL Bean (Photographer)
1124 to the southeast.
- Richmond Lock (River)
349 to the northwest.
- Asgill House (Historical Place)
91 to the east.
- SJA Richmond HQ (First Aid Service)
637 to the northeast.
- The White Swan Pub (Gastropub)
202 to the northeast.
- The Olde Ship, Richmond (Bar)
483 to the east.
- Vodka Revs Richmond (Bar)
458 to the southeast.
- Petersham Meadow (Park)
1449 to the southeast.
- Little Lens Video (Movie & Television Studio, Broadcasting & Media Production)
835 to the northwest.
- Paragon Sports Management (Event Planning)
686 to the east.
- Family (and friends) Branding and Packaging Design (Graphic Design)
628 to the east.
- Richmond Hill, Surrey (State Park)
1100 to the southeast.
- Zizzi (Italian Restaurant)
476 to the east.
- Concept Creations (Advertising Agency, Advertising Service, Marketing Consultant)
722 to the east.
- Sheer Digital (Web Design)
817 to the east.
- Skinglow beauty (Beauty Salon)
642 to the east.
- Liberation Unlimited (Public Relations)
814 to the east.
- Darling Collective (Event Planner, Entertainment Service)
861 to the east.
- Westgate (Department Store, Shopping Mall)
725 to the east.
- Adalise (Jewelry Store)
468 to the east.
- Mark Peter stone .wedding photography (Event Planning)
1037 to the west.
- Just Imagine Ballet (Dance Club, Dance Instruction)
661 to the east.
- Botanica Medica (Alternative & Holistic Health)
768 to the southwest.
- dukesheadracing.com (Sports Venue & Stadium)
974 to the east.
- Richmond, The American International University in London (School)
1455 to the southeast.
- Discovery Richmond (Historical Place, Tours & Sightseeing)
788 to the east.
- Richmond Lock and Footbridge (Bridge)
350 to the northwest.
- St Margarets, London (Community & Government)
449 to the west.
Wikipedia has a page about Richmond Railway Bridge
Richmond Railway Bridge in Richmond, south-west London crosses the River Thames immediately upstream of Twickenham Bridge. It carries National Rail services operated by South West Trains on the Waterloo to Reading Line, and lies between Richmond and St. Margarets stations.
After the railway came to Richmond station in 1846, the line was extended to Windsor. Joseph Locke and J E Errington designed the original bridge – and a similar bridge at Barnes – with three 100-foot cast iron girders supported on stone-faced land arches with two stone-faced river piers. Due to concerns over its structural integrity, the bridge was rebuilt in 1908 reusing the existing piers and abutments to a design by the London & South Western Railway's chief engineer, J W Jacomb-Hood. The main bridge girders and decking were replaced in 1984.
The bridge and the approach viaduct, which crosses Richmond's Old Deer Park, was declared a Grade II listed structure in 2008, providing protection to preserve its special character from unsympathetic development.