Richmond Railway Bridge
|Hammerton's Ferry||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Glover's Island||7¾ furlongs|
|Richmond Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Corporation Island||2 furlongs|
|Flowerpot Islands||1 furlong|
|Richmond Railway Bridge|
|Twickenham Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Richmond Lock and Footbridge||2 furlongs|
|Isleworth Ait||5½ furlongs|
|Isleworth Wharf and London Apprentice Pub||7 furlongs|
|Brentford Dock Marina||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Richmond Railway Bridge
Richmond Railway Bridge in Richmond, south-west London crosses the River Thames immediately upstream of Twickenham Bridge. It carries National Rail services operated by South West Trains on the Waterloo to Reading Line, and lies between Richmond and St. Margarets stations.
After the railway came to Richmond station in 1846, the line was extended to Windsor. Joseph Locke and J E Errington designed the original bridge – and a similar bridge at Barnes – with three 100-foot cast iron girders supported on stone-faced land arches with two stone-faced river piers. Due to concerns over its structural integrity, the bridge was rebuilt in 1908 reusing the existing piers and abutments to a design by the London & South Western Railway's chief engineer, J W Jacomb-Hood. The main bridge girders and decking were replaced in 1984.
The bridge and the approach viaduct, which crosses Richmond's Old Deer Park, was declared a Grade II listed structure in 2008, providing protection to preserve its special character from unsympathetic development.
- The Vineyard Life Church (Church, Religious Organization)
745 to the southeast.
- Viva Nightclub (Night Club)
593 to the east.
- Skinglow beauty (Beauty Salon)
642 to the east.
- R & H UK (Cafe)
845 to the southeast.
- The Hummingbird Bakery - Richmond (Bakery, Fast Food Restaurant)
718 to the east.
- Abacus Wholefood Cafe and Shisha Lounge (Fast Food Restaurant)
572 to the south.
- Curzon Richmond (Cafe)
466 to the east.
- The Britannia, Richmond (Pub)
598 to the east.
- Imperial Health (Chiropractor, Nutritionist, Massage)
900 to the northeast.
- White Swan Richmond (Gastropub)
202 to the northeast.
- Pig's Ears Craft Beer Cellar (Restaurant)
492 to the east.
- No.1 Duke Street (Pub)
666 to the east.
- The White Cross (Grocery Store)
348 to the east.
- Richmond Bridge Boat Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
538 to the southeast.
- Richmond Lock (Outdoors, River)
421 to the northwest.
- Dalemead Rest & Retirement Home (Nursing Home)
285 to the south.
- Richmond Bridge, London (Bridge)
531 to the southeast.
- Twickenham Bridge (Community & Government)
83 to the northwest.
- In the Night Garden Live Cannon Hill Park Birmingham (Arts & Entertainment)
642 to the northeast.
- Richmond Hill, London (Community & Government)
1262 to the southeast.
- Richmond Thames Riverfront (River, Boating)
949 to the southeast.
- RICHMOND RIVERSIDE Waterfront (River)
484 to the southeast.
- Quality Fish Restaurant (British Restaurant)
454 to the east.
- Jackson and rye Richmond (Bar, Restaurant)
486 to the east.
- Gaucho Richmond (Argentinian Restaurant)
724 to the southeast.
- In the Night Garden Live (Performance Venue)
614 to the northeast.
- Zizzi (Italian Restaurant)
491 to the east.
- Jamie's Italian Richmond (Italian Restaurant)
439 to the east.
- Tangawizi - Indian Dining (Family Style Restaurant, Indian Restaurant, Take Out Restaurant)
545 to the southeast.
- House Festival, Marble Hill Park (Performance Venue)
1306 to the south.
- Richmond Palace (Historical Place)
229 to the east.
- Odeon Richmond (Movie Theater)
583 to the east.
- Richmond Outdoor Swimming Pool (Swimming Pool)
732 to the northeast.
- Odeon Cinema (Movie Theater)
572 to the east.
- Zizi Richmond (Fast Food Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
488 to the east.
- Linda John-Pierre (Theater)
66 to the northwest.
- Odean Cinema Richmond (Movie Theater, Museum)
596 to the east.
- Richmond Odeon Cinema (Movie Theater)
602 to the east.
- Cote, Richmond (French Restaurant)
543 to the east.
- All Bar One (Bar & Grill)
501 to the east.
- Wagamama (Ramen Restaurant)
512 to the east.
- Cote Restaurants (French Restaurant)
541 to the east.
- Adesso Sicilia (Restaurant)
648 to the southeast.
- Richmond Green (Park)
486 to the east.
- Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance (Community & Government)
580 to the west.