Smeaton Lane Aqueduct No 28
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Brinklow Arm Junction (disused)||5½ furlongs|
|Smite Brook Culvert||4 furlongs|
|Fosse Way Road Bridge No 30||2 furlongs|
|Stretton Arm Junction||1½ furlongs|
|Stretton Stop||1¼ furlongs|
|Smeaton Lane Aqueduct No 28|
|Johnson's Bridge No 27||3¼ furlongs|
|Grimes Bridge No 26||4½ furlongs|
|M6 Motorway Bridge over Canal and Railway||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
|Nettlehill Bridge No 24||1 mile, 4½ furlongs|
|Hopsford Valley Aqueduct No 20||2 miles, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Hawkesbury Junction, then on the Coventry Canal (Main Line - Hawkesbury to Fazeley) to Marston Junction, then on the Ashby Canal (Main Line) to Trinity Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Smeaton Lane Aqueduct”
- Rose Narrowboats (Boating, Boat Rental, Boat Service)
301 to the southeast.
- The Raven Inn (Pub)
1314 to the south.
- The White Lion Inn Brinklow (Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
1449 to the south.
- Malt Kiln Farm (Specialty Grocery Store)
857 to the south.
- Brinklow Castle (Historical Place)
1393 to the south.
- Revel Surgery (Family Medicine Practice)
1272 to the south.
- Rose Narrowboats (Travel Agency, Rental Company, Boating)
375 to the southeast.
- Brinklow railway station (Train Station)
471 to the east.
- Stately Fabrications (Metals)
567 to the east.
- The raven, Brinklow (Bar)
1286 to the south.