Cross Keys Bridge No 153
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Cross Oak Lift Bridge No 148||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Gathinog Lift Bridge No 149||1 mile|
|Penawr Lift Bridge No 150||6¾ furlongs|
|Penawr Bridge No 151||5½ furlongs|
|Castle Bridge No 152||1¼ furlongs|
|Cross Keys Bridge No 153|
|Pencelli Bridge No 154||¾ furlongs|
|Pencelli Court Lift Bridge No 155||1½ furlongs|
|Low Bridge No 156||4¼ furlongs|
|Llanbrynean Bridge No 157||7½ furlongs|
|Nant Manascin Aqueduct No 3||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Cross Keys Bridge”
- The Royal Oak, Pencelli (Restaurant)
65 to the south.
- Pencelli Castle Caravan & Camping Park (Campground)
181 to the southeast.
- The Royal Oak, Pencelli (British Restaurant)
72 to the northwest.
- Pencelli Castle (RV Park, Region)
162 to the west.
- YHA Brecon Beacons Danywenallt (Hostel, Hotel)
760 to the east.
- The Old Ford Inn (British Restaurant, Bar, Inn)
1227 to the north.
- Old Ford Inn (Pub)
1223 to the north.
- Plas Pencelli Outdoor Education Centre (Sporting Goods Store, School, Region)
358 to the southwest.
- Scethrog (City)
1387 to the east.
- Cambrian Cruisers (Recreation & Fitness)
1252 to the northwest.
- Buckland Hall (Travel & Transportation, Region)
1124 to the east.
- The Old Ford Inn (Pub, Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
1215 to the north.
- Ty Newydd Holidays - B&B and Holiday Cottages (Hotel & Lodging)
1214 to the northwest.
- Plas Pencelli Outdoor Education Centre (School, Recreation & Fitness)
65 to the south.