Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge
|Sheepwash Channel Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Sheepwash Channel footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Roger Dudman Way Footbridge||a few yards|
|Roger Dudman Way Bridge||a few yards|
|Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge|
|Railway Swing Bridge||a few yards|
|Rewley Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Castle Mill Stream Junction||½ furlongs|
|Isis Lock No 46||¾ furlongs|
|Isis Lock Junction||¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Sheepwash Channel Junction, then on the River Thames (above Oxford) to Eynsham Lock Travel to Isis Lock Junction, then on the Oxford Canal (Southern Section - Main Line) to Thrupp Cruising Club Travel to Sheepwash Channel Junction, then on the River Thames (above Oxford) to Osney Bridge, then on the River Thames (below Oxford) to Abingdon Lock
Wikipedia has a page about Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge
Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge is a railway bridge over Sheepwash Channel in west Oxford, England, just north of Oxford railway station. To the north are Cripley Meadow and Fiddler's Island. To the south are Osney Island and the Botley Road.
The bridge is close to Rewley Road Swing Bridge just to the east, an older and now disused swing bridge for the former Buckinghamshire Railway line of London and North Western Railway that used to serve the Oxford Rewley Road railway station. It is also close to Rewley Road Bridge to the east. Sheepwash channel links the River Thames with the Oxford Canal via Castle Mill Stream and Isis Lock.
- The Lighthouse (Restaurant)
511 to the southeast.
- Oxford railway station (Train Station)
242 to the south.
- Worcester College, Oxford (Educational Organization)
506 to the east.
- Christ Church, Oxford (Christian Church)
1199 to the southeast.
- Oxford University Press (Publisher)
492 to the northeast.
- Bamboo Korean Restaurant (Korean Restaurant)
383 to the southeast.
- Jericho Cafe (Cafe)
645 to the northeast.
- Thirsty Meeples Board Game Cafe (Cafe)
658 to the east.
- Mamma Mia Jericho (Pizza Place)
665 to the north.
- The Bridge Club, Oxford (Bar, British Restaurant)
465 to the southeast.
- Odeon George Street Oxford (Movie Theater)
666 to the east.
- Gloucester Green Bus Station (Bus Station)
607 to the east.
- Roof Terrace Varsity Oxford (Bar & Grill)
1034 to the east.
- The Old Bookbinders Ale House (Bar, Pub, Cr#x00ea;perie)
349 to the north.
- Turtle Bay Caribbean Restaurant Oxford (Restaurant, Professional Service)
756 to the east.
- Turtle Bay, Oxford, United Kingdom (Caribbean Restaurant)
759 to the east.
- Bill's Restaurant Oxford (Steakhouse)
822 to the east.
- TVC roof Terrace Oxford (Bar, Fast Food Restaurant, Beer Garden)
1034 to the east.
- The Oxford Wine Cafe (Wine Bar, Cafe, Coffee Shop)
593 to the northeast.
- Brasserie Cote (French Restaurant)
665 to the east.
- The Jam Factory (Bar & Grill)
426 to the southeast.
- West Oxford Community Centre (Community Center)
422 to the southwest.
- University of Oxford (College & University, School)
932 to the east.
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford (College & University)
340 to the southeast.
- Saïd Business School, University of Oxford - MBA (College & University, School)
187 to the southeast.
- The One (Asian Fusion Restaurant, Bar)
315 to the south.
- Banana Tree Oxford (Indo Chinese Restaurant)
631 to the southeast.
- The Plush Lounge (Night Club, Gay Bar)
397 to the southeast.
- The Bridge (Night Club)
409 to the southeast.
- Wahoo Oxford (Comedy Club, Sports Bar, Night Club)
453 to the southeast.