Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge
|Sheepwash Channel Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Sheepwash Channel footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Roger Dudman Way Footbridge||a few yards|
|Roger Dudman Way Bridge||a few yards|
|Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge|
|Railway Swing Bridge||a few yards|
|Rewley Road Bridge||¼ furlongs|
|Castle Mill Stream Junction||½ furlongs|
|Isis Lock No 46||¾ furlongs|
|Isis Lock Junction||¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge
Sheepwash Channel Railway Bridge is a railway bridge over Sheepwash Channel in west Oxford, England, just north of Oxford railway station. To the north are Cripley Meadow and Fiddler's Island. To the south are Osney Island and the Botley Road.
The bridge is close to Rewley Road Swing Bridge just to the east, an older and now disused swing bridge for the former Buckinghamshire Railway line of London and North Western Railway that used to serve the Oxford Rewley Road railway station. It is also close to Rewley Road Bridge to the east. Sheepwash channel links the River Thames with the Oxford Canal via Castle Mill Stream and Isis Lock.
- The Oxford wine cafe (Bar, Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
590 to the northeast.
- Oxford Canal (River)
95 to the southeast.
- The City Of Oxford (Education)
525 to the southeast.
- Bill's Restaurant Oxford (Restaurant)
821 to the east.
- Brasserie Cote (French Restaurant)
664 to the east.
- Banana Tree (Indo Chinese Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
613 to the east.
- Odeon Cinema (Movie Theater)
682 to the east.
- Prezzo (Italian Restaurant)
727 to the southeast.
- Natural History Museum, Oxford (Museum, Educational Organization)
1108 to the east.
- Byron Burger (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
746 to the east.
- Oxford University Museum of Natural History (Tours & Sightseeing, Movie Theater, Public Places & Attractions)
1106 to the east.
- Odeon, Oxford (Movie Theater)
789 to the east.
- Carluccios Cafe (Italian Restaurant)
762 to the northeast.
- Wig & Pen - Oxford (Bar)
797 to the east.
- Dunelm Mill (Home Decor)
1065 to the southwest.
- Costwolds (Outdoors)
324 to the south.
- Roof Terrace Varsity Oxford (Bar)
1079 to the east.
- Malmaison (Hotel)
735 to the southeast.
- Hogwarts Dining Hall, Christ Church, Oxford University (Technical Institute, Church, Dinner Place)
1252 to the southeast.
- The Rickety Press (Gastropub, Pub, Coffee Shop)
511 to the north.
- Zheng Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant, Malaysian Restaurant)
698 to the north.
- Las Iguanas Oxford (Mexican Restaurant, Brazilian Restaurant)
518 to the southeast.
- George Street Social (Cafe, Bar, Diner)
728 to the east.
- Quod Restaurant & Bar (British Restaurant, Bar & Grill)
1268 to the east.
- The Fishes (Gastropub)
1390 to the southwest.
- The Red Lion (Restaurant)
707 to the east.
- Burrows & Hare (Shopping & Retail)
977 to the east.
- Atik Oxford (Night Club)
431 to the southeast.
- Oxford New Theatre (Theater)
775 to the east.
- Raoul's Bar (Bar)
580 to the northeast.
- 1855 (Wine Bar)
733 to the southeast.
- The White Rabbit Oxford (Restaurant)
700 to the east.
- Slug & Lettuce (Gastropub)
712 to the southeast.
- St Aldates Tavern (Pub)
1040 to the southeast.
- Museum of Oxford (Museum)
373 to the southwest.
- University of Oxford (College & University)
927 to the east.
- St Antony's College, Oxford (College & University, School)
980 to the northeast.
- The Bridge (Night Club)
409 to the southeast.
- Wahoo Oxford (Night Club, Sports Bar, Comedy Club)
454 to the southeast.
- Kiss Bar Oxford (Bar, Night Club)
483 to the southeast.
- The Plush Lounge (Gay Bar, Night Club)
405 to the southeast.
- Swan and Castle Oxford - JD Wetherspoon (Bar & Grill, Pub)
807 to the southeast.