Shade House Lock No 19
Gorse Lane, Lichfield, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom
Shade House Lock No 19 is a minor waterways place on the Trent and Mersey Canal (Main Line - Fradley to Great Haywood) between Fradley Junction (Junction of Coventry Canal (Detached Portion) and Trent and Mersey Canal) (2 furlongs and 1 lock to the east) and Tuppenhurst Aqueduct (3 miles and 1 furlong and 1 lock to the west).
The nearest place in the direction of Fradley Junction is Shadehouse Lock Bridge No 52; a few yards away.The nearest place in the direction of Tuppenhurst Aqueduct is Wood End Corner (The most southerly point on the Trent and Mersey Canal); 4¼ furlongs away.
This is a lock with a rise of 7f8.
Places from Facebook
- Kingfisher Holiday Park & Cafe (Cafe)
Fradley Junction, Alrewas, DE13 7DN — 372 yards to the northeast.
- Fradley Junction
Fradley Junction, Lichfield, DE13 7DN — 542 yards to the northeast.
- Tesco Distribution Center Fradley (Supply & Distribution Services, Food & Grocery)
Fradley, Lichfield — 1086 yards to the southeast.
- Midland Karting (Sports & Recreation, Race Track)
Lichfield, WS13 8NF — 1295 yards to the south.
- Curborough Sprint Course (Sports & Recreation, Race Track)
Lichfield — 1317 yards to the southwest.
- Alrewas Hayes (Event Planning)
Burton upon Trent, DE13 7DL — 1025 yards to the north.
- UK Pallets (Construction Service & Supply)
Lichfield — 1486 yards to the south.
- Curborough Race Track (Race Track)
Lichfield — 1295 yards to the southwest.
Users' views of Shade House Lock No 19 as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!