Timperley Bridge No 33
Park Road (B5165)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (7¾ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3 miles and 5½ furlongs away)
|Dane Road Bridge No 36||2 miles, ¼ furlongs|
|Sale Wharf||1 mile, 4¾ furlongs|
|Sale Bridge No 35||1 mile, 4¼ furlongs|
|Marsland Bridge No 34||1 mile|
|Sinderland Brook Aqueduct||2½ furlongs|
|Timperley Bridge No 33|
|Railway Bridge No 32||2 furlongs|
|Canal Road Underbridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Broadheath Bridge No 30||5½ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay Pipebridge||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Oldfield Quay||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
- Timperley Metrolink station (Landmark, Train Station)
57 yards to the east.
- The QuarryBank Inn (Pub, Bar, Restaurant)
1522 yards to the southeast.
- Gardeners Arms (Pub)
641 yards to the south.
- Claremont Tennis Club (Sports Venue & Stadium)
642 yards to the southeast.
- Just the Ticket (Internet Cafe)
54 yards to the east.
- Pickering Lodge Park (Park, Lodge)
798 yards to the southeast.
- Timperley park (Park)
1570 yards to the southeast.
- Walton Park (Public Places & Attractions, Park)
1323 yards to the northeast.
- Timperley Health Centre (Health Clinic)
1340 yards to the southeast.
- Blackpool Lights (Tourist Attraction)
1508 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Restaurants (Fast Food Restaurant, Burger Restaurant)
1304 yards to the southwest.
- Keeks Nail and Beauty (Beauty Salon)
901 yards to the north.
- Shandaar (Indian Restaurant)
644 yards to the northwest.
- Cosmos Gym (Gym, Restaurant)
1486 yards to the northeast.
- Timperley Conservative & Social Club (Social Club)
1300 yards to the east.
- Brooklands Primary School (Elementary School, Private School)
1460 yards to the northeast.
- Tyntesfield primary school (Elementary School)
938 yards to the northwest.
- The Moss Trooper (Bar, Pub)
656 yards to the southeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Timperley Bridge”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or