High Bridge (Oldbury)
Rounds Green Road
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 furlong away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 furlongs away); Sainsbury's supermarkets (1½ furlongs away)
|Tividale Toll Stop||7½ furlongs|
|Fishers Bridge||6¼ furlongs|
|Brades Hall Junction||6 furlongs|
|Brades Cable Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Brades Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|High Bridge (Oldbury)|
|Whimsey Bridge (west)||1¼ furlongs|
|Whimsey Bridge (east)||1¼ furlongs|
|Chemical Arm Junction||2 furlongs|
|Seven Stars Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Seven Stars Arm (closed)||2¾ furlongs|
- Langley Green railway station (Landmark, Train Station)
1620 yards to the southeast.
- Sandwell and Dudley railway station (Train Station)
1018 yards to the northeast.
- Titford Canal (Landmark)
1180 yards to the southeast.
- The Raceway Group (Go Karting, Laser Tag, Race Track)
658 yards to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Oldbury M5, Jct 2 (Meeting Room, Bed and Breakfast)
962 yards to the south.
- Argos Oldbury (Big Box Retailer)
222 yards to the north.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
249 yards to the east.
- Portway Lifestyle Centre (Gym)
773 yards to the southwest.
- Venkateshwara Balaji Temple (Hindu Temple, Religious Organization)
1457 yards to the northwest.
- Asda Oldbury (Big Box Retailer)
1490 yards to the south.
- ARNOLD CLARK OLDBURY (Car Dealership)
206 yards to the east.
- Gurdwara Amrit Parchar Dharmik Diwan (Oldbury) (Sikh Temple)
1038 yards to the east.
- Oldbury Health Centre (Medical & Health)
540 yards to the east.
- Pets At Home (Pet Store)
188 yards to the north.
- The Court Of Requests - Wetherspoons (Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
479 yards to the northeast.
- Oldbury Green Retail Park (Shopping & Retail)
165 yards to the north.
- Sainsbury's (Gas Station, Grocery Store)
271 yards to the northeast.
- DPD (Community & Government)
1213 yards to the northeast.
- Premier Fitness Gym (Gym)
1333 yards to the south.
- Premier inn (Birmingham) (Hotel)
827 yards to the west.
- Mecca Bingo Olbúry (Bingo Hall)
319 yards to the southeast.
- Deans Techno Gym (Gym)
1212 yards to the southeast.
- Chilli Buffet (Buffet Restaurant)
1306 yards to the south.
- Metsec (Commercial & Industrial)
959 yards to the northeast.
- The Manchester Stores (Shopping & Retail, Community & Government, Pub)
736 yards to the south.
Wikipedia has a page about High Bridge
Highbridge or High Bridge may mean:n
- Places in the UK n
- Highbridge, Cumbria, England n
- Highbridge, Hampshire, England n
- Highbridge, Somerset, a market town, Englandn
- Highbridge and Burnham railway station n
- Highbridge, Scotland, a village in the Scottish Highlandsn
- Highbridge Skirmish, a battle site there n
- Highbridge, West Midlands, England n
- High Bridge, Lincoln, the oldest bridge in the United Kingdom which still has buildings on it n
- High Bridge, Oxford, over the River Cherwell n
- High Bridge, Reading, over the River Kennet n
- Places in the US n
- High Bridge (New York City), connecting Highbridge, Bronx, to Washington Heights, Manhattann
- Highbridge, Bronx, a neighborhood in New York City, USA named after the bridge n
- Highbridge Park, Manhattan, New York, USA: A large city park n
- Highbridge (Metro-North station), a Metro-North employee stop and maintenance facility n
- High Bridge (Kentucky River), a railroad bridge over the Kentucky River near Harrodsburg, Kentuckyn
- High Bridge, Kentucky n
- High Bridge, New Jerseyn
- High Bridge (NJT station), a NJ Transit commuter rail station n
- High Bridge, New York n
- Highbridge, Wisconsin n
- High Bridge (Appomattox River), an historic railroad bridge over the Appomattox River near Farmville, Virginian
- Battle of High Bridge fought at that location n
- High Bridge Trail State Park n
- High Bridge (Coatesville, Pennsylvania), in Chester County n
- High Bridge (St. Paul), crossing the Mississippi River in St. Paul, Minnesota n
- High Bridge (Latah Creek), rail bridge over Latah Creek connecting West Spokane to Spokane, Washington n
- High Bridge is an alternate name for the Poughkeepsie Bridge, a railroad bridge (now a pedestrian walkway) across the Hudson River in New York. n
- High Bridge Falls, a waterfall on Eagle Creek, Oregon n
- Other n
- HighBridge, an audiobook imprint of Workman Publishing Company n
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or