Stobcross Rail Aqueduct
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (3, nearest is 3 furlongs away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 2¾ furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3 miles and 5½ furlongs away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (1 mile and 1 furlong away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (3¾ furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (3½ furlongs away); Morisons's supermarkets (3 miles and 3½ furlongs away)
|Maryhill Bottom Lock No 25||5 furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (east end)||4¾ furlongs|
|Kelvin Aqueduct (west end)||4¼ furlongs|
|Cleveden Road Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Gas Board Aqueduct No 17||2 furlongs|
|Stobcross Rail Aqueduct|
|Temple Lock No 26||1 furlong|
|Temple Rail Aqueduct||1½ furlongs|
|Temple Lock No 27||2 furlongs|
|Temple Road Bridge||2½ furlongs|
|Howth Drive Bridge||3½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stobcross Rail Aqueduct”
- The Esquire House, JD Wetherspoons (Restaurant, Bar)
684 to the southwest.
- Westend Radio CARS 0141 954 2000 airport from £11.00 (Taxi)
70 to the west.
- 1051 GWR (Restaurant)
1095 to the south.
- Ram's Head (Sports Bar, Bar & Grill, Family Style Restaurant)
1028 to the northeast.
- Anniesland Cross (Street)
700 to the southwest.
- Glen Coe, Scottish Highlands (Mountain)
721 to the east.
- Anniesland railway station (Train Station)
583 to the southwest.
- Mugdock Country Park (Outdoor Recreation)
499 to the southwest.
- Lock 27 (Restaurant)
333 to the northwest.
- New Sky Dragon (Chinese Restaurant)
455 to the west.
- I Chai (Chinese Restaurant, Fine Dining Restaurant)
403 to the west.
- Beatson West of Scotland Cancer Centre (Medical Center)
1291 to the south.
- Loch Katrine (Arts & Entertainment)
823 to the west.
- Kelvinside Academy Playing Fields (Sports Venue & Stadium)
824 to the southeast.
- Morrisons (Grocery Store)
525 to the southwest.
- David Lloyd Clubs (Swimming Pool, Personal Trainer, Gym)
773 to the northwest.
- Ikea (ShoppingRetail)
840 to the west.
- Hotel Du Vin & Bistro (Bar)
1436 to the southeast.
- Buchanan Arms Hotel, Drymen (Lodging)
709 to the southwest.
- Gartnavel General Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1206 to the south.
- Bistro at Hotel du Vin - Glasgow (Restaurant)
1436 to the southeast.
- Gartnavel Royal Hospital (HospitalClinic)
1178 to the south.
- Agra Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
410 to the west.
- Kelvindale Primary (Day Care)
673 to the south.
- Wetherspoon's (Fast Food Restaurant)
682 to the southwest.
- Cleveden Secondary School (School)
1076 to the southeast.
- Arnold Clark (Car Dealership)
1469 to the southwest.
- The kelvin Dock (Pub)
1131 to the east.
- Garscube Sports Complex (Gym)
1003 to the north.
- Mugdock Country Park (Professional Service, Park)
976 to the northwest.
- Maryhill Parish Church (Church)
1053 to the northeast.
- Barr & Stroud Bowling Club. (Sports Club)
753 to the northwest.
- Immaculate Conception Chapel (Catholic Church)
966 to the northeast.
- Linzi's luscious locks (Hair Salon)
400 to the west.
- About Hair & Beauty (Hair Salon, Beauty Salon)
377 to the south.
- Anniesland College (Technical Institute)
887 to the south.
- The High School of Glasgow (Middle School, Elementary School)
1027 to the southwest.
- 111 by Nico (Fine Dining Restaurant, Bar)
813 to the southeast.
- Cafe Source Too West End (Restaurant)
1396 to the south.
- The Immaculate Conception (Catholic Church)
1004 to the northeast.
- Kelvindale (Train Station)
531 to the southeast.
- Dawsholm Park (Park)
749 to the northeast.
- Kelvinside (Street)
1287 to the southeast.
- Maryhill Park (Park)
1303 to the northeast.