Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise Line, Public Services & Government)
113 to the southwest.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
243 to the southwest.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
268 to the southwest.
- Husk (Art Gallery, Coffee Shop)
275 to the northwest.
- Rotherhithe Tunnel (Travel & Transportation)
1056 to the southwest.
- Ice Rink Canary Wharf Ice Skating (Ice Skating Rink)
1369 to the southeast.
- Limehouse Link tunnel (Highway)
167 to the east.
- Stepney (Region)
866 to the northwest.
- Limehouse Town Hall (Community Organization, Performance & Sports Venue)
299 to the northeast.
- St Anne's Limehouse (Christian Church)
355 to the east.
- Mile End Park (Park)
703 to the northeast.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
141 to the northeast.
- Canary Wharf (Business Service)
1454 to the southeast.
- The Craft Beer Co. Limehouse (Pub)
364 to the northwest.
- The Grapes (Pub, Restaurant)
274 to the south.
- Straight & Narrow Restaurant, Cocktail and Piano Bar (British Restaurant)
228 to the south.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Region, Recreation & Fitness)
54 to the east.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (River)
293 to the southwest.
- Thames Clippers River Boats - Canary Wharf (Travel & Transportation)
823 to the southeast.
- Canary Riverside (Parking Garage Lot)
759 to the southeast.
- Canary Warf • Business Area (Business Service)
1319 to the southeast.
- Limehouse station (Train Station)
323 to the northwest.
- Yurt Cafe, Limehouse (Coffee Shop)
377 to the west.
- Iona Tower, Limehouse (Movie Theater)
204 to the northeast.
- Virgin Active Canary Riverside (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Spa)
694 to the southeast.
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel (Bar)
765 to the south.
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre (Restaurant)
1346 to the southeast.
- Big Easy (Bar & Grill, Barbecue Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant)
1363 to the southeast.
- Tequila Wharf (Restaurant)
195 to the north.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
79 to the northwest.
- Moo Canoes (Tour Agency)
87 to the west.
- Canary Wharf (Business Service)
1339 to the southeast.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay (Bar, Restaurant)
1081 to the southeast.
- Westferry (Transportation Hub, Residence)
549 to the southeast.