Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
You can wind here.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise Line, Public & Government Services)
125 yards to the southwest.
- La Verde Limehouse (Cafeteria, Fast Food Restaurant)
312 yards to the southwest.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
294 yards to the southwest.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
267 yards to the southwest.
- Husk (Coffee Shop, Art Gallery)
302 yards to the northwest.
- Yurt Cafe (Coffee Shop)
482 yards to the west.
- Bokan (Cocktail Bar)
1526 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf (Hotel)
1465 yards to the southeast.
- Mile End Park (Park)
769 yards to the northeast.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
154 yards to the northeast.
- 5b Urban Bar (Wine Bar)
441 yards to the east.
- The Grapes (Pub, Restaurant)
300 yards to the south.
- Queens Head Limehouse (Pub)
405 yards to the northwest.
- The Craft Beer Co. Limehouse (Pub)
399 yards to the northwest.
- The Old Ship (Pub)
440 yards to the northwest.
- Moo Canoes (Tour Agency)
96 yards to the west.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Region, Outdoor, Recreation & Fitness)
60 yards to the east.
- White Swan (Gay Bar, Pub, Dance & Night Club)
472 yards to the west.
- Sticks'n'Sushi (Sushi Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1434 yards to the southeast.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay (Bar, Restaurant)
1182 yards to the southeast.
- The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine (Bed and Breakfast, Hotel)
482 yards to the west.
- Straight & Narrow Restaurant, Cocktail and Piano Bar (Bar)
249 yards to the south.
- Troxy (Live Music Venue, Party Entertainment Venue)
705 yards to the west.