Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- White Swan (Gay Bar, Pub, Night Club)
431 to the west.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
141 to the northeast.
- Queens Head Limehouse (Pub)
372 to the northwest.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise, Community & Government)
127 to the south.
- Moo Canoes (Tours & Sightseeing, Tourist Attraction, Boating)
87 to the west.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Gym, Sports Venue & Stadium)
79 to the northwest.
- The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room)
423 to the west.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Sports & Recreation)
54 to the east.
- London Canary Wharf (Subway & Light Rail Station)
1327 to the southeast.
- Fisher Fc (Sports Club)
679 to the southwest.
- Bupa Dental Centre Canary Wharf Columbus Courtyard (Dentist)
680 to the southeast.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (River, Outdoors, Travel & Transportation)
293 to the southwest.
- Yurt Cafe, Limehouse (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
441 to the west.
- River Cruise along the Thames (Travel & Transportation, Museum)
536 to the south.
- Limehouse Basin E14 (Marina)
155 to the northwest.
- La Verde Limehouse (Cafeteria, Fast Food Restaurant)
284 to the southwest.
- Queens Head (Bar, Fast Food Restaurant)
376 to the northwest.
- Limehouse London Uk (Train Station)
575 to the north.
- The Grapes, Narrow Street (Pub)
294 to the south.
- Narrow Street E14 (Apartment & Condo Building, Highway)
411 to the west.
- Secret London Location (Museum, Event Venue)
641 to the southeast.
- Shanshuijian Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant)
395 to the northwest.
- Limefest (Outdoors, Pet Service)
316 to the southeast.
- Holiday Inn Express - Limehouse (Hotel)
565 to the west.
- Ultra Smile Dentist (Dentist)
66 to the northeast.
- Gordon Ramsay's the Narrow - the Captain's Table (Place to EatDrink)
247 to the southwest.
- Ak1MusicStudio (Music Production)
544 to the west.
- Bank Underground Station (Train Station, Professional Service)
342 to the west.
- Limehouse station (Train Station, City)
323 to the northwest.
- C2c Train (Public Transportation)
321 to the northwest.
- The Narrow, Limehouse (British Restaurant)
245 to the southwest.
- River Thames Canary Wharf (River)
663 to the southeast.
- Cafe Brea Canary Riverside (Fast Food Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
781 to the southeast.
- Stepney Green, East London (Outdoors, Religious Center)
1178 to the northwest.
- Docklands Light Railway (Subway & Light Rail Station)
281 to the northwest.
- Verde (Deli)
286 to the southwest.
- Granny Nanny's Restaurant (Lounge, Jazz Club, Caribbean Restaurant)
579 to the west.
- Yurt Cafe (Coffee Shop, Cafe, Community Organization)
440 to the west.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
268 to the southwest.
- CaribCity (Restaurant)
581 to the west.
- Le Secret des Rôtisseurs (French Restaurant)
626 to the southeast.
- Vesuvio Caffè (Cafe, Coffee Shop, Italian Restaurant)
517 to the southeast.
- Sylvia's Corner Coffee House (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
308 to the northwest.
- Husk (Coffee Shop, Art Gallery)
262 to the northwest.