Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise, Community & Government)
113 to the southwest.
- Limehouse Town Hall (Community Organization, Performance Venue)
299 to the northeast.
- East End of London (Historical Place)
1175 to the northwest.
- St Anne's Limehouse (Christian Church)
355 to the east.
- Limehouse Link tunnel (Airport)
167 to the east.
- Mile End Park (Park)
703 to the northeast.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
141 to the northeast.
- The Grapes (Restaurant, Pub)
274 to the south.
- Straight & Narrow Restaurant, Cocktail and Piano Bar (British Restaurant)
320 to the southwest.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Sports & Recreation)
54 to the east.
- London Canary Wharf (Real Estate)
1327 to the southeast.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (Travel & Transportation)
293 to the southwest.
- The Narrow, Limehouse (British Restaurant)
245 to the southwest.
- Limehouse station (Railroad)
323 to the northwest.
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside (Hotel, Arts & Entertainment)
768 to the south.
- Tequila Wharf (Latin American Restaurant)
195 to the north.
- Rotherhithe Tunnel (Landmark)
1056 to the southwest.
- Pure Gym Canary Wharf (Gym)
907 to the southeast.
- Salmon Lane (SpasBeautyPersonal Care)
312 to the northeast.
- White Swan (Gay Bar, Pub, Night Club)
431 to the west.
- Stephen Hawkings school (School)
198 to the northwest.
- Salmon Lane Lock (Travel & Transportation)
405 to the north.
- Ultra Smile Dentist (Dentist)
66 to the northeast.
- 28 West Bar&grill (Restaurant)
822 to the southeast.
- The Royal Foundation of St. Katharine (Bed and Breakfast, Meeting Room)
440 to the west.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay (Restaurant, Bar)
1081 to the southeast.
- Westferry (Transportation Service, Residence)
549 to the southeast.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant)
243 to the southwest.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
268 to the southwest.
- Husk (Coffee Shop, Art Gallery)
262 to the northwest.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Gym, Sports Venue & Stadium)
79 to the northwest.
- Moo Canoes (Tours & Sightseeing)
87 to the west.
- Troxy (Performance Venue, Party Center)
644 to the west.