Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, rubbish disposal and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge||½ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge (Bank - Lewisham Branch)||1¼ furlongs|
|Britannia Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Burdett Road Bridge||3 furlongs|
- Moo Canoes (Boating, Tourist Attraction, Tours & Sightseeing)
150 yards to the west.
- Limehouse Marina Elite (Health Spa, Fitness Center, Medical Center)
147 yards to the west.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant)
269 yards to the southwest.
- Queen Mary University of London (Business Services, Educational Research, Medical Research)
1519 yards to the north.
- Troxy (Concert Venue)
677 yards to the west.
- Ropemakers' Fields (Park)
277 yards to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf, Central London (Business Center)
1096 yards to the southeast.
- Gordon Ramsay's The Narrow (British Restaurant, Gastropub, Pub)
271 yards to the southwest.
- Docklands Light Railway (Sports Venue & Stadium, Subway & Light Rail Station)
302 yards to the northwest.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (River)
347 yards to the southwest.
- Premier Apartments London (Apartment & Condo Building)
147 yards to the northwest.
- The Grapes (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
325 yards to the south.
- The Grapes, Narrow Street (Brewery)
456 yards to the southeast.
- Limehouse DLR Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
330 yards to the northwest.
- Canary Wharf Shopping Centre (Food & Restaurant, Shopping Mall)
1421 yards to the southeast.
- Shadwell London Overground Station (Train Station, Tourist Information)
1626 yards to the west.
- London, United Kingdom of Scotland, England, Wales & N Ireland (Region)
280 yards to the west.
- Westferry - London (Outdoors)
570 yards to the east.
- Wally 2 (Tourist Attraction)
1061 yards to the west.
- La Figa (Italian Restaurant)
317 yards to the southwest.
- The River Thames- Bateaux London Boat (River)
404 yards to the south.
- River Thames Canary Wharf (River)
690 yards to the southeast.
- Hilton London Docklands Riverside Hotel (Hotel, Nightlife)
842 yards to the south.
- At My House (Home)
481 yards to the north.
- Tequila Wharf (Restaurant, Apartment & Condo Building)
178 yards to the north.
- Stepney (Neighborhood)
947 yards to the northwest.
- East End of London (Neighborhood)
1285 yards to the northwest.
- St Anne's Limehouse (Community & Government)
388 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or