Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
268 to the southwest.
- Husk (Coffee Shop, Art Gallery)
262 to the northwest.
- White Swan (Gay Bar, Pub, Night Club)
431 to the west.
- Mile End Park (Park)
703 to the northeast.
- Limehouse (Neighborhood)
560 to the northeast.
- Stepney (Neighborhood, City)
866 to the northwest.
- St Anne's Limehouse (Christian Church)
355 to the east.
- Limehouse Link tunnel (Airport)
167 to the east.
- Limehouse Town Hall (Community Organization, Event Venue)
299 to the northeast.
- Troxy (Performance Venue)
644 to the west.
- Jamboree (Jazz Club, Event Venue)
538 to the west.
- Moo Canoes (Tours & Sightseeing, Boating, Tourist Attraction)
87 to the west.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Gym, Sports Venue & Stadium)
79 to the northwest.
- The Grapes (Restaurant, Pub)
274 to the south.
- London Marriott Hotel West India Quay (Restaurant, Bar)
1081 to the southeast.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise, Community & Government)
113 to the southwest.
- East End of London (Landmark, Car Dealership)
1175 to the northwest.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Sports & Recreation)
54 to the east.
- London Canary Wharf (Subway & Light Rail Station)
1327 to the southeast.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (Outdoors, Travel & Transportation, River)
293 to the southwest.
- Docklands Light Railway (Subway & Light Rail Station)
281 to the northwest.
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside (Hotel)
768 to the south.
- Limehouse Basin E14 (Marina)
155 to the northwest.
- London, West End (City)
456 to the west.
- Gordon Ramsay's the Narrow - the Captain's Table (Latin American Restaurant)
247 to the southwest.
- Poplar, E14 (Borough, Neighborhood, Place to EatDrink)
1273 to the east.
- Rotherhithe Tunnel (Community & Government)
1056 to the southwest.
- Westferry - London (City, Outdoors)
491 to the east.
- Michigan, USA (City)
417 to the east.
- Limehouse station (Subway & Light Rail Station, Train Station)
323 to the northwest.
- Stepney Green, East London (Park, Mosque)
1178 to the northwest.
- The Grapes, Narrow Street (Brewery)
281 to the south.
- Yurt Cafe, Limehouse (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
377 to the west.
- Narrow Street E14 (Highway, Apartment & Condo Building)
411 to the west.
- Gordon Ramsay's The Narrow (British Restaurant)
252 to the southwest.
- The Narrow, Limehouse (British Restaurant)
245 to the southwest.
- Limefest (Outdoors, Pet Service)
305 to the southeast.
- Canary Wharf, East London (Neighborhood, Neighborhood)
1133 to the southeast.
- Stringfellows (Movie Theater, Museum, City)
509 to the west.
- Limehouse Docks (Travel & Transportation)
255 to the northwest.
- Sticks'n'Sushi (Sushi Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1286 to the southeast.
- DLR (Public Transportation)
315 to the west.
- Fisher Fc (Sports Club)
685 to the southwest.
- La Verde Limehouse (Cafeteria, Fast Food Restaurant)
284 to the southwest.
- Everyman Cinema Canary wharf (Movie Theater)
1358 to the southeast.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
141 to the northeast.