Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
You can wind here.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||½ furlongs|
|Limehouse Cut Footbridge No 8||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge No 7||1 furlong|
|Britannia Bridge No 6||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposalThe nearest chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outThe nearest self-operated pump-out is here. Others are at:
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- The Cruising Association (Cruise Line, Public Services & Government)
125 yards to the southwest.
- The Narrow (British Restaurant, Gastropub)
267 yards to the southwest.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
294 yards to the southwest.
- Sylvia's Corner Coffee House (Coffee Shop)
338 yards to the northwest.
- Yurt Cafe (Coffee Shop)
482 yards to the west.
- Mile End Park (Park)
769 yards to the northeast.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
154 yards to the northeast.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
87 yards to the northwest.
- Moo Canoes (Tour Agency)
96 yards to the west.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Region, Recreation & Fitness)
60 yards to the east.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (River)
322 yards to the southwest.
- Apple Store in Regent Street, London (Electronics Store)
537 yards to the east.
- London's West End (Performance Art Theatre)
7201 yards to the west.
- Rotherhithe Tunnel (Region)
1155 yards to the southwest.
- Limehouse station (Train Station)
354 yards to the northwest.
- Virgin Active Canary Riverside (GymPhysical Fitness Center, Spa)
759 yards to the southeast.
- The Breakfast Club Canary Wharf (Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1468 yards to the southeast.
- Shanshuijian Restaurant (Chinese Restaurant)
445 yards to the northwest.
- Pure Gym Canary Wharf (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
992 yards to the southeast.
- Straight & Narrow Restaurant, Cocktail and Piano Bar (British Restaurant)
249 yards to the south.
- The Grapes (Pub, Restaurant)
300 yards to the south.
- The Craft Beer Co. Limehouse (Pub)
399 yards to the northwest.
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside (Restaurant, Hotel)
841 yards to the south.
- Canary Wharf (Business Service)
1465 yards to the southeast.
- Westferry (Transportation Hub, Residence)
600 yards to the southeast.
- Troxy (Live Music Venue, Party Entertainment Venue)
705 yards to the west.
- Tobacco Dock (Local Service)
1856 yards to the west.