Facilities: chemical toilet disposal, boater-operated pump-out and water point.
|Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal)|
|Limehouse Basin Entrance||1¾ furlongs|
|The Narrow PH||1¼ furlongs|
|Narrow Street Bridge||1 furlong|
|Limehouse Lock No 13||¾ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Visitor Moorings||¼ furlongs|
|Limehouse Basin Footbridge||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge||¾ furlongs|
|Commercial Road Lock No 12||1 furlong|
|Commercial Road Bridge||1 furlong|
|Salmon Lane Pipebridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Lee and Stort Navigation (Limehouse Cut)|
|Limehouse Basin Junction Footbridge||½ furlongs|
|Site of Britannia Stop Lock No 21||¾ furlongs|
|Docklands Light Railway Bridge (Bank - Lewisham Branch)||1¼ furlongs|
|Britannia Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Burdett Road Bridge||3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointThe nearest Water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalThe nearest Chemical toilet disposal is here. Others are at: On the Grand Union Canal (Regent's Canal) in the direction of Little Venice
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Limehouse Basin
The Limehouse Basin in Limehouse, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets provides a navigable link between the Regent's Canal and the River Thames, through the Limehouse Basin Lock. A basin in the north of Mile End, near Victoria Park connects with the Hertford Union Canal leading to the River Lee Navigation. The dock originally covered an area of about 15 acres (60,703 m2). The Basin lies between the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) line and historic Narrow Street. Directly to the east is a small park, Ropemaker's Fields.
- AZ Studio (Music Production)
552 to the west.
- White Swan (Gay Bar, Night Club, Pub)
431 to the west.
- La Figa Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
290 to the southwest.
- Yurt Cafe (Coffee Shop, Community Organization, Cafe)
440 to the west.
- Sylvia's Corner Coffee House (Coffee Shop, Restaurant)
308 to the northwest.
- Granny Nanny's Restaurant (Jazz Club, Caribbean Restaurant, Lounge)
579 to the west.
- CaribCity (Restaurant)
581 to the west.
- Husk (Coffee Shop, Art Gallery)
262 to the northwest.
- Le Secret des Rôtisseurs (French Restaurant)
626 to the southeast.
- Vesuvio Caffè (Cafe, Italian Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
526 to the southeast.
- TTFhub (Event Venue, MusicianBand, Music Production)
554 to the northeast.
- The Cruising Association (Community & Government, Cruise)
114 to the southwest.
- Limehouse Marina Elite Professional Boxing Gymnasium (Sports Venue & Stadium, Gym)
79 to the northwest.
- Moo Canoes (Tours & Sightseeing, Tourist Attraction, Boating)
87 to the west.
- Canary Wharf (Business Service)
1339 to the southeast.
- Brit College (School)
120 to the northwest.
- Limehouse Marina (Marina, Sports & Recreation)
34 to the east.
- Sir William Burrough School (School)
303 to the north.
- South Quay E14 (Movie Theater, Museum)
1475 to the southeast.
- River Thames Leading To Canary Wharf (Travel & Transportation, River)
293 to the southwest.
- River Cruise along the Thames (Travel & Transportation, Museum)
541 to the south.
- Secret London Location (Museum, Event Venue)
641 to the southeast.
- La Verde Limehouse (Cafeteria, Fast Food Restaurant)
284 to the southwest.
- Yurt Cafe, Limehouse (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
378 to the west.
- Limehouse Basin E14 (Marina)
155 to the northwest.
- Apple Apartments (Hotel, Apartment & Condo Building)
432 to the east.
- Narrow Street E14 (Apartment & Condo Building, Public Places & Attractions)
411 to the west.
- The Grapes, Narrow Street (Bar)
294 to the south.
- Holiday Inn Express - Limehouse (Hotel)
513 to the west.
- Docklands Light Railway (Subway & Light Rail Station)
281 to the northwest.
- Limefest (Outdoors, Dog Walker)
316 to the southeast.
- The Narrow, Limehouse (Restaurant)
245 to the southwest.
- Gordon Ramsay's the Narrow - the Captain's Table (Restaurant)
261 to the southwest.
- DoubleTree by Hilton London - Docklands Riverside (Hotel)
773 to the south.
- Little Nail House (Nail Salon, Beauty Salon)
329 to the northwest.
- River Thames Cruise Dinner (Arts & Entertainment)
519 to the southwest.
- River Thames Canary Wharf (River)
663 to the southeast.
- Verde (Fast Food Restaurant)
286 to the southwest.
- Gordon Ramsay's The Narrow (British Restaurant)
252 to the southwest.
- Burger & Lobster (Restaurant)
847 to the southeast.
- The Crown (Arts & Entertainment)
235 to the northwest.
- Regent Canal (Travel & Transportation, Museum)
475 to the east.
- Via Limehouse (Hostel)
141 to the northeast.