There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Facilities: diesel for sale, gas for sale, boatyard pump-out and water point.
The place is a boatyard and a stoplock.
This is a swing bridge.
|Easenhall Lane Bridge No 34||5¾ furlongs|
|Brinklow Arm Junction (disused)||4¼ furlongs|
|Smite Brook Culvert||2¾ furlongs|
|Fosse Way Road Bridge No 30||½ furlongs|
|Stretton Arm Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Smeaton Lane Aqueduct No 28||1¼ furlongs|
|Johnson's Bridge No 27||4½ furlongs|
|Grimes Bridge No 26||5¾ furlongs|
|M6 Motorway Bridge over Canal and Railway||1 mile, 3¾ furlongs|
|Nettlehill Bridge No 24||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointThe nearest water point is here. Others are at:
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-outThe nearest boatyard pump-out is here. Others are at:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stretton Stop”
- Rose Narrowboats (Boat Rental, Boat Service)
52 to the east.
- The White Lion Inn Brinklow (Pub, Bed and Breakfast)
1373 to the south.
- The Raven Inn (Pub)
1230 to the south.
- Malt Kiln Farm (Specialty Grocery Store)
712 to the south.
- St John The Baptist church Brinklow (Baptist Church, Anglican Church)
1058 to the south.
- Brinklow FC (Sports & Recreation)
1253 to the south.
- Brinklow Castle (Historical Place)
1256 to the south.
- Revel Surgery (Family Medicine Practice)
1204 to the south.
- Pumpkins DELI (Deli, Buffet Restaurant, Breakfast & Brunch Restaurant)
1442 to the south.