Staines Bridge (A308)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Runnymede Motorway Bridge||7½ furlongs|
|Holm Island||5¼ furlongs|
|Hollyhock Island||4¼ furlongs|
|London Stone||2½ furlongs|
|Church Island||1¾ furlongs|
|Thames - Colne Junction||¾ furlongs|
|Staines Railway Bridge||2¾ furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock Weirs Entrance||1 mile, 5 furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
|Penton Hook Lock Weir Exit||1 mile, 6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Staines Bridge
Staines Bridge is a road bridge running in a south-west to north-east direction across the River Thames in Surrey. It is on the modern A308 road and links the boroughs of Spelthorne and Runnymede at Staines-upon-Thames and Egham Hythe.
The bridge crosses the Thames on the reach between Penton Hook Lock and Bell Weir Lock, and is close to and upstream of the main mouth of the River Colne, a tributary. The bridge carries the Thames Path across the river.
- The Slug and Lettuce - Staines (Bar & Grill)
85 to the east.
- London Stone (Restaurant, Event Venue)
190 to the east.
- Nostrano Lounge (British Restaurant, Cafe)
387 to the east.
- Vue Cinema Staines (Movie Theater)
304 to the northeast.
- Thorpe park - Theme Park (Amusement Park Ride)
234 to the south.
- Wagamama Staines (Restaurant)
443 to the northeast.
- Staines Bridge (Bridge)
4 to the south.
- Frankie & Benny's . Staines. (New American Restaurant)
287 to the northeast.
- Pure gym Staines (Gym)
414 to the northeast.
- Pizza Hut Staines Two Rivers (Pizza Place)
347 to the northeast.
- Anne Boleyn Hotel (Hotel)
118 to the southeast.
- The George Weatherspoons staines (Bar)
233 to the east.
- The Swan Pub In Staines (British Restaurant)
88 to the southeast.
- Gourmet Burger Kitchen Staines (Burger Restaurant, American Restaurant)
464 to the east.
- Egham Great Britain (Landmark)
1030 to the west.
- Pizza Express (Pizza Place)
142 to the east.
- Sainsbury's (Convenience Store)
291 to the west.
- VMware (Business Service)
471 to the west.
- Kaspa's Desserts Staines (Fast Food Restaurant)
368 to the east.
- Marks and Spencer (Department Store)
555 to the east.
- Carters Steam Fair, Englefield Green (Amusement Park Ride)
902 to the southwest.
- Pret A Manger (European Restaurant)
456 to the east.
- The Two Rivers Harvester (Restaurant)
357 to the east.
- Costa next Staines (Coffee Shop)
499 to the northeast.
- INTERSKIN studios - STAINES (Tattoo & Piercing)
123 to the northeast.
- Harvester (Bar & Grill)
353 to the east.
- Vue (Movie Theater)
324 to the northeast.
- White Noise CrossFit Staines (Gym)
566 to the southeast.
- Headmasters (Hair Salon)
270 to the east.
- JFS School (School, School)
912 to the east.
- The Two Rivers Pub (Family Style Restaurant, Bar)
216 to the northeast.
- The Lock at the Runnymede-on-Thames Hotel (Restaurant)
1462 to the west.
- Eghams Poxy Level Crossing (Island)
1473 to the west.
- Spelthorne Leisure Centre (Gym)
1115 to the east.
- Two Rivers Staines Shopping Centre (Movie Theater, Food & Restaurant)
414 to the northeast.
- The Swan Hotel, Staines (European Restaurant, Pub)
96 to the southeast.
- Jimmy's Staines (Buffet Restaurant)
46 to the east.
- Roshni's Restaurant Staines (Indian Restaurant)
87 to the east.
- Creams Cafe Staines (Ice Cream Parlor, Dessert Place)
259 to the east.
- WGT Vegetarian Fine Dining (Chinese Restaurant, Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant)
250 to the east.
- The Bells Pub (Restaurant, Bar)
316 to the north.
- Fresh Image Training (Gym, Personal Trainer)
315 to the east.
- Staines Boat Club (Sports Club)
373 to the southeast.