Dukes Cut Railway Bridge
Northern By Pass Road, Wolvercote, Cherwell, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom
Taken: 25 May 2011
The railway crosses the canal directly over the lock chamber. Beyond the lock the water level is determined by the River Thames.
Dukes Cut Railway Bridge is a minor waterways place on the Oxford Canal (Duke's Cut) between Wolvercote Junction (Junction of Duke's Cut with Oxford Canal) (¼ furlongs to the east) and Dukes Cut Lock (Railway Bridge over lock) (a few yards to the southwest).
The nearest place in the direction of Wolvercote Junction is Wolvercote Junction Bridge No 232; ¼ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- A Taste of Sicily Ltd (Food & Restaurant)
Yarnton, OX5 1QN — 1045 yards to the northwest.
- Cake your Pick (Arts & Marketing)
Meadow Way , Yarnton, OX5 1TA — 1045 yards to the northwest.
- The Plough, Wolvercote. (Restaurant, Bar)
The Green Upper Wolvercote, Oxford, OX2 8BD — 1381 yards to the southeast.
- North Oxford BMW (Car Dealership)
Wolvercote Roundabout, Oxford, OX2 8JP — 991 yards to the southeast.
- Mosaic My Number (Arts & Entertainment)
Yarnton — 1045 yards to the northwest.
- Oxford Train Station (Train Station)
Oxford — 82 yards to the southwest.
- Travel Lodge (Hotel)
Oxford — 921 yards to the east.
- Holiday Inn Oxford (Hotel, Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
Oxford, OX2 8JD — 900 yards to the northeast.
- Barceló Oxford Hotel (Hotel)
Godstow Road,Wolvercote, Oxford, OX2 8AL — 980 yards to the southeast.
- The Oxford Hotel (Event)
Rawson Close, Oxford — 973 yards to the southeast.
- The Oxford Hotel
Oxford — 1110 yards to the southwest.
- Port Meadow (Park, Historical Place)
Walton Well Road, Oxford, OX2 6AQ — 1313 yards to the south.
- Wolvercote, Oxford (City)
Oxford — 1095 yards to the southeast.
- Peartree Park & Ride, Oxford (Parking, Bus Line)
Oxford — 926 yards to the east.
- Peartree Services
Oxford, OX2 8JZ — 839 yards to the east.
- Starbucks Welcome Break - Peartree (Coffee Shop)
A34/A40/A44 Peartree Interchange, Oxford, OX2 8JZ — 829 yards to the east.
- Oxford University (Museum)
Oxford — 884 yards to the east.
- Oxfordshire (City, County)
Abingdon — 904 yards to the northeast.
- KFC Peartree (Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant)
Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 8JZ — 813 yards to the east.
- A34 (Highway)
Oxford — 699 yards to the east.
- Oxford Town
Oxford — 902 yards to the east.
- The Red Lion in Wolvercote
130 Godstow Road, Wolvercote, Oxford, OX2 8PG — 1012 yards to the south.
- Bicester shopping Village
Oxford — 780 yards to the east.
- Spirit Health Club Oxford (Gym, Spa, Beauty & Personal Care, Swimming Pool)
Spirit Health Club, Holiday Inn, Peartree Roundabout, Woodstock Road, Oxford, OX2 8JD — 906 yards to the northeast.
- Oxford Services
Oxford — 851 yards to the east.
- White Hart (Arts & Entertainment, Bar)
126 Godstow Rd, Oxford, OX2 8PQ — 1038 yards to the south.
- Trout Inn (Pub, Gastropub, Community & Government)
195 Godstow Rd, Oxford, OX2 8PN — 1521 yards to the south.
- The Cotswolds (Region, Public Places & Attractions)
1620 yards to the west.
- Agilent Technologies
Oxford — 1507 yards to the north.
- A40 (Highway)
Oxford — 1062 yards to the west.
Information retrieved Fri 10 May 2013 23:20:52
Users' views of Dukes Cut Railway Bridge as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!