Mere Booth Road Bridge
Mere Booth Road
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a minor road over the canal.
|Newham Drain - Frith Bank Drain Junction||¼ furlongs|
|Mere Booth Road Bridge|
|Newham Drain - Castle Dyke Junction||3 furlongs|
|Canister Hall Bridge||1 mile, 5¾ furlongs|
|Newham Drain - Howbridge Drain - West Fen Drain Junction||3 miles, 3¾ furlongs|
|Westville Road Bridge||3 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Westville Field Bridge No 1||3 miles, 7½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Mere Booth Road Bridge”
- Fabhaby (Coffee Shop, Tailor)
675 yards to the west.
- Witham Sailing Club (Sports Club)
622 yards to the southeast.
- Superchips & Viezu Vehicle Remapping Lincolnshire (Automotive Repair Shop, Automotive Parts Store)
31 yards to the northwest.
- TerraClean: Boston, Lincolnshire (Automotive Repair Shop)
74 yards to the west.
- Wrights Auctions (Professional Service)
1397 yards to the east.
- Cropleys Suzuki (Car Dealership)
1196 yards to the east.
- Malcolm Arms (Restaurant)
40 yards to the east.
- Malcolm Arms - 2016 (Restaurant)
705 yards to the southeast.
- Around & About (School, Local Service)
628 yards to the west.