Kingston Road (A415)
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
The place is a pub.
|Moorings above Bablock Hythe Ferry||3 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|Northmoor Lock Weir Exit||2 miles, 3 furlongs|
|Northmoor Lock||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Northmoor Lock Weir Entrance||2 miles, 2½ furlongs|
|Hart's Weir Footbridge||1 mile, 1¾ furlongs|
|Thames - Windrush Junction||a few yards|
|Thames - Great Brook Junction||2 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
|Shifford Lock Weir Exits||2 miles, 6 furlongs|
|Shifford Lock||2 miles, 6½ furlongs|
|Shifford Lock Weir Entrance No 1||2 miles, 7 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-out
Nearest boatyard pump-out
Wikipedia has a page about Newbridge
Newbridge may refer to:
- The Maybush Freehouse (British Restaurant, Bar)
374 to the north.
- The Rose Revived (British Restaurant)
30 to the north.
- The Maybush (American Restaurant)
35 to the south.
- Newbridge, River Thames (Landmark & Historical Place)
17 to the north.
- River Windrush (Region)
100 to the west.
- The Rose Revived Inn (Hotel)
48 to the north.
- Riverside Weddings (Bridal Shop, Local Service)
353 to the west.
- Polo Shirt Factory Price (Clothing Store)
116 to the northwest.
- Nordic Walking Oxfordshire Cotswolds (GymPhysical Fitness Center)
762 to the north.
- Allmond Marquees (Wedding Planning Service, Performance & Sports Venue)
1429 to the north.