Aqueduct No 8
There may not be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a small aqueduct or underbridge here.
|Marker place "!2tof"||¾ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2tog"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2toh"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2toi"||¼ furlongs|
|Gilwern Aqueduct No 9||¼ furlongs|
|Aqueduct No 8|
|Gilwern Wharf No 8a||a few yards|
|Marker place "!2toj"||¼ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2tok"||½ furlongs|
|Marker place "!2tol"||½ furlongs|
|Auckland Bridge No 104||¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
Wikipedia has a page about Aqueduct
Aqueduct may refer to:
- The Laundry Basket (Professional Service)
308 yards to the south.
- The Old Stable - Brecon Beacons (Vacation Home Rental, Sports & Recreation)
303 yards to the east.
- Emma Jones Designs (Sewing & Alterations, Lifestyle Service)
652 yards to the northeast.
- Road House Narrowboats (Tour Agency, Hotel & Lodging)
258 yards to the east.
- Abergavenny Food Festival (Nonprofit Organization, Ticket Sales)
1080 yards to the east.
- Maes-y-Berllan Barn (Real Estate Agent)
1277 yards to the north.
- Lanes Garage (Business Supply Service)
1110 yards to the southwest.
- Onyx Hair & Beauty (Hair Salon)
316 yards to the northeast.
- Bromfields, Purveyors Of Quality Meats (Meat Wholesaler)
318 yards to the northeast.
- P & P Pest Control Ltd (Cleaning Service, Professional Service)
849 yards to the southwest.
- The Music Box, Gilwern, Piano Tuition (School)
581 yards to the east.
- Heads Of The Valleys Training (School, Automotive, Aircraft & Boat)
1342 yards to the northeast.
- Gilwern Village Fish Bar (Seafood Restaurant)
339 yards to the northeast.