Shaw Wood Bridge No 25
Shaw Wood Road
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Woodhouse Bridge No 27||4½ furlongs|
|Lobb Mill Bridge No 26||2¾ furlongs|
|Lobb Mill Lock No 16||2¾ furlongs|
|Lobb Mill Lock Winding Hole||2 furlongs|
|Shawplains Lock No 15||a few yards|
|Shaw Wood Bridge No 25|
|Pickwell and Arnold Boatyard||¼ furlongs|
|Stoodley Bridge No 24||2½ furlongs|
|Holmcoat Lock No 14||4 furlongs|
|Holmcoat Bridge No 23||4¼ furlongs|
|Winding Hole below Holmcoat Lock||5 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Shaw Wood Bridge”
- Stoodley Pike (Historical Place)
1433 to the east.
- Hybrid Strength (Gym, Personal Trainer, Physical Fitness)
68 to the north.
- Shaw Farm Equestrian (Sports & Recreation, Sports Venue & Stadium)
593 to the south.
- Two Hoots Cottage Guest House (Bed and Breakfast)
597 to the southeast.
- Lumbutts (City)
1476 to the southwest.
- Shaw Farm Liveries (Community & Government)
470 to the south.
- Bottoms Masonic Rooms Company Limited (Real Estate)
854 to the northeast.
- Bridgeholme Cricket Club (Clubhouse)
718 to the northeast.
- Studley Pike (Mountain)
620 to the southeast.