Ffynnon - yr -Eirin Bridge No 106
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Aqueduct No 8||5 furlongs|
|Gilwern Wharf No 8a||5 furlongs|
|Auckland Bridge No 104||4¼ furlongs|
|Malford Grove Winding Hole||2¾ furlongs|
|Sand Bridge No 105||2¼ furlongs|
|Ffynnon - yr -Eirin Bridge No 106|
|Dan-y-Graig Bridge No 107||2¾ furlongs|
|Dark Bridge No 109||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Winding Hole||1 mile, 2¾ furlongs|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Narrows||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
|Pen-Pedair Heol Marina||1 mile, 3 furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Ffynnon - yr -Eirin Bridge”
- Glangrwyney Court (Bed and Breakfast)
1429 to the north.
- Lanes Garage (Business Supply Service, Automotive)
1243 to the south.
- Maes-y-Berllan Barn (Hotel)
973 to the northeast.
- Grwyne Fawr (River)
676 to the northeast.
- The Bell (Fast Food Restaurant)
1153 to the north.
- Corn Exchange (Pub)
874 to the east.
- Glaslyn Retirement Homes (Nursing Home)
224 to the northeast.
- Gilwern Library (Library)
1173 to the east.
- Maesygwartha (City)
981 to the south.
- Whitehall Bed & Breakfast (Bed and Breakfast)
1034 to the north.
- Monmouthshire and Brecon Canal (Landmark, Travel & Transportation)
948 to the southeast.
- IsabellaRose_UK (Gift Shop)
1403 to the east.
- Gilwern Community Centre (College & University)
1055 to the east.
- Corn Exchange (Pub, Fast Food Restaurant, Professional Service)
885 to the east.
- Gilwern Village Fish Bar (Fast Food Restaurant, Seafood Restaurant)
1114 to the southeast.
- Castle Narrowboats (Travel & Transportation)
927 to the southeast.
- Bridgend Inn (Bar)
1101 to the southeast.
- The Bell (Pub, Professional Service, Restaurant)
1154 to the north.
- Glangrwyney (City)
1874 to the north.
- Dynit (Business Service, Professional Service)
1109 to the southeast.
- Gilwern Wharf Picnic Site (Parking)
825 to the southeast.
- Glangrwyney Court Hotel (Hotel)
1413 to the north.
- Beaufort Arms (British Restaurant)
1167 to the southeast.
- Old Rectory Barn (Hotel)
946 to the south.
- Gilwern Junior & Infant School (School)
1057 to the east.
- Crickhowell Rugby Club (Bar)
3168 to the northwest.
- Lion Hotel (Hotel)
997 to the southeast.
- The Old Stable - Brecon Beacons (Vacation Home Rental, Cottage, Sports & Recreation)
1143 to the southeast.
- The Vanity Rooms (Beauty Salon, Hair Salon)
1122 to the southeast.
- Hannah Mlatem (Hair Salon)
1143 to the southeast.
- APS Plumbing Services (Plumber)
1214 to the east.
- P & P Pest Control Ltd (Pest Control, Cleaning Service)
1259 to the south.
- Abergavenny Carpet Cleaning and SisterPledge Cleaning (Carpet Cleaner)
936 to the southeast.
- Road House Narrowboats (Boat Rental, Hotel)
1074 to the southeast.
- The Lemon Tree (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
1105 to the southeast.