Upper Yard Bridge No 115
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Wooden Bridge No 111||7¼ furlongs|
|Park Bridge No 112||6 furlongs|
|Llwmws Bridge No 113||4 furlongs|
|Lower Yard Bridge No 114||1 furlong|
|Llangattock Wharf||½ furlongs|
|Upper Yard Bridge No 115|
|Llangattock Aqueduct No 7||¾ furlongs|
|Ffawyddog Bridge No 116||3¼ furlongs|
|Dan-y-Garth Bridge No 117||6¼ furlongs|
|Workhouse Bridge No 118||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Folly Bridge No 119||1 mile, 2½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Upper Yard Bridge”
- Llangattock Escarpment (Professional Service)
1484 to the southwest.
- Park Farm (Hotel)
729 to the east.
- Bridge End Inn - Crickhowell (British Restaurant)
1225 to the northeast.
- Riverside Crickhowell (RV Park, City)
1409 to the northeast.
- Llangattock Canal (National Park, Lodging)
607 to the northeast.
- Llangattock Park (Outdoors, Travel & Transportation, Sports & Recreation)
678 to the northeast.
- Park @ Crickhowell Castle (Park)
1410 to the northeast.
- Bridgend Inn Crickhowell (Restaurant, Bar)
1213 to the northeast.
- Coach & Horses, Llangynidr (Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
1044 to the northeast.
- Riverside Camp Site (Camp)
1406 to the northeast.
- The Old Rectory Hotel (Bar, Meeting Room)
621 to the north.