Railway Bridge No 92
|Old Trafford Pipe Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Trafford Park Power Station Pipe Bridges||4¼ furlongs|
|Old Trafford Western Car Park Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Euroterminal First Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Euroterminal Bridge No 93||1 furlong|
|Railway Bridge No 92|
|Railway Bridge No 92 Footbridge||a few yards|
|Frazer Place Pipebridge||¼ furlongs|
|Stretford - Waters Meeting||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 42||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 41||1½ furlongs|
- The Lowry (Event Venue, Art Gallery, Theatre)
1553 yards to the northeast.
- Imperial War Museum North (History Museum, Landmark)
1272 yards to the northeast.
- Old Trafford - Manchester United (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1342 yards to the east.
- Daytona Manchester (Go Karting, Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports & Recreation)
840 yards to the northeast.
- Old Trafford (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1334 yards to the east.
- Freightliner Container Terminal (School, Cargo & Freight)
442 yards to the northeast.
- Man Utd Museum and Tour (History Museum, Travel & Transportation)
1189 yards to the east.
- Maritime Manchester (Professional Services)
362 yards to the northeast.
- Stretford Marina (Marina)
786 yards to the south.
- The Point, Old Trafford Cricket Ground (Sports Venue & Stadium, Outdoor Recreation)
1409 yards to the east.
- Kellogg's (Manufacturing, Food & Beverage Service & Distribution)
757 yards to the southwest.
- BBC Mediacity (Business Services, Workplace & Office, Broadcasting & Media Production)
1588 yards to the north.
- Directors suite, Manchester United (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Club, Management Service)
1183 yards to the east.
- Db Schenker Trafford Park (Cargo & Freight)
388 yards to the east.
- The Cornflake Factory (Sports Club, Bakery)
831 yards to the west.
- RAC (Community & Government, Emergency Roadside Service)
861 yards to the south.
- Dfs (Home)
1539 yards to the east.
- Delamere Health Centre (Medical & Health)
1208 yards to the south.
- Volvo Thomas Hardie Trafford Park (Commercial Automotive)
906 yards to the northwest.
- Old Trafford Cricket Ground (Sports Venue & Stadium, Sports Club, Community & Government)
1517 yards to the east.
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or