Railway Bridge No 92
|Old Trafford Pipe Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Trafford Park Power Station Pipe Bridges||4¼ furlongs|
|Old Trafford Western Car Park Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Euroterminal First Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Euroterminal Bridge No 93||1 furlong|
|Railway Bridge No 92|
|Railway Bridge No 92 Footbridge||a few yards|
|Frazer Place Pipebridge||¼ furlongs|
|Stretford - Waters Meeting||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 42||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 41||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- GOSS Outdoor (Awnings & Canopies, Outdoor Recreation, Manufacturing)
538 to the northeast.
- Agnes gel nails & eyelash extensions (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
600 to the southeast.
- Kate Permanent Eyebrows (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
648 to the north.
- Military 1st (Outdoor Equipment Store, Hunting and Fishing)
587 to the northwest.
- Cake klass - cater4you (Food & Grocery)
809 to the southwest.
- Manchester United Tickets Face Value (Sports & Recreation)
1074 to the east.
- Northern Fan Supplies Ltd (Shopping & Retail)
543 to the south.
- Dohertys labour ltd (Contractor)
731 to the north.
- Jamie Almond Driving (Driving School)
1054 to the southwest.
- Parry's Car Care LTD - Tesco Stretford (Car Wash & Detailing)
961 to the east.
- Krisp Camp photography (Wedding Planning)
461 to the southeast.
- Old Trafford (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1131 to the east.
- Old Trafford Football Stadium (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1053 to the east.
- John Atkinson Design (Graphic Design, Web Design)
550 to the southeast.
- Moss Road Stretford Manchester (Street)
781 to the south.
- Marketecture b2b (Arts & Marketing)
593 to the north.
- Forever aloe seeing is believing (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1250 to the southeast.
- Manchester Clothing LTD (Shopping & Retail)
715 to the southwest.
- Trafford Christmas (Shopping District)
981 to the southeast.
- Little ME Kreations LTD (Shopping & Retail)
949 to the east.
- The Market Creative (Marketing Consultant, Advertising Agency, Graphic Design)
685 to the north.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposal
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.