Railway Bridge No 92
There is a bridge here which takes a railway over the canal.
|Old Trafford Pipe Bridge||5 furlongs|
|Trafford Park Power Station Pipe Bridges||4¼ furlongs|
|Old Trafford Western Car Park Bridge||3¾ furlongs|
|Euroterminal First Bridge||2 furlongs|
|Euroterminal Bridge No 93||1 furlong|
|Railway Bridge No 92|
|Railway Bridge No 92 Footbridge||a few yards|
|Frazer Place Pipebridge||¼ furlongs|
|Stretford - Waters Meeting||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 42||1¼ furlongs|
|Stretford Railway Bridge No 41||1½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Waterloo Bridge, Runcorn
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outTravel to Castlefield Junction, then on the Rochdale Canal to New Islington Marina
Nearest boatyard pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Waterloo Bridge, Runcorn
Wikipedia has a page about Railway Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles without closing the way underneath such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that each serve a particular purpose and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
- Imperial War Museum North (History Museum, Landmark & Historical Place)
1301 yards to the northeast.
- Luigi's Italian Restaurant (Region)
1142 yards to the east.
- Hotel Football Old Trafford (Hotel, Performance & Event Venue)
1353 yards to the northeast.
- The Depot Climbing, Manchester (GymPhysical Fitness Center, GymPhysical Fitness Center)
1120 yards to the northwest.
- Stanian Transport Limited (Cargo & Freight Company)
409 yards to the south.
- Old Trafford (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1238 yards to the east.
- Manchester United Stadium (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1334 yards to the east.
- Norbert Dentressangle (Cargo & Freight Company)
155 yards to the east.
- Stanian Transport (Cargo & Freight Company)
116 yards to the east.
- Adidas (Sporting Goods Store)
752 yards to the west.
- Maritime Manchester (Local Service)
364 yards to the northeast.
- Man United Old Trafford (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1259 yards to the east.
- Albert Square (Public Square Plaza)
5042 yards to the northeast.
- The Village Inn (Pub)
560 yards to the northwest.
- Chep UK (Business Service)
1083 yards to the northwest.
- Pines and Pantry Cafe Moss Road (Coffee Shop)
1099 yards to the south.
- Longford Park. (State Park)
1870 yards to the southeast.
- Auto Wrap Manchester and R&A Prestige Wrapping (Automotive Customization Shop, Local Business)
1029 yards to the northwest.
- Manchester United F. C. (Stadium, Arena & Sports Venue)
1332 yards to the east.
- Gorse Hill Mini Market (Wine, Beer & Spirits Store, Food & Beverage Company)
904 yards to the southeast.
- Daytona Manchester (Go-Kart Track)
1178 yards to the northeast.
- Jump Nation Manchester (Recreation Center)
1078 yards to the west.