|Ocker Hill Aqueduct||4 furlongs|
|Ocker Hill East Pipe Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Gold Hill Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Gold Hill Railway Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Gold Hill Wharf||1¼ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - West Bromwich to Wednesbury||½ furlongs|
|Holloway Bank Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Ball's Hill Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Hateley Heath Aqueduct||6¾ furlongs|
|Crankhall Lane Bridge||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
- Midland Metro (Landmark)
871 yards to the northwest.
- Balti Palace (Restaurant)
1166 yards to the north.
- The Lamp Restaurant & Bar (Indian Restaurant)
1350 yards to the north.
- The Dovecote Pub (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
605 yards to the southeast.
- The Gough Arms (Food & Restaurant)
1259 yards to the east.
- Hyde's Road Park (Park)
1241 yards to the northeast.
- MQP Wednesbury (Other)
412 yards to the northwest.
- Asda Great Bridge (Big Box Retailer)
1633 yards to the southwest.
- McDonald's Restaurant (Fast Food Restaurant)
1568 yards to the southwest.
- Premier Inn (Hotel)
1614 yards to the south.
- Wednesbury Police Station (Police Station, Train Station)
1024 yards to the north.
- The Bellweather Weatherspoons, Wednesbury (Nightlife)
1290 yards to the north.
- Spices (Indian Restaurant)
1225 yards to the north.
- KFC great bridge (Restaurant)
1602 yards to the southwest.
- Wednesbury Great Western St Metro Station (Train Station)
856 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Jones Bridge
Jones Bridge is a bridge that spans the Pasig River in the Philippines connecting the districts of Binondo on Rosario Street (Calle Rosario, now Quintin Paredes Street) with the center of Manila. The previous bridge that connected the two districts was the Puente Grande (Great Bridge), later called the Puente de España (Bridge of Spain) located one block upriver on Nueva Street (Calle Nueva, now E. T. Yuchengco Street). That span is considered to be the oldest established in the Philippines.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above