|Ocker Hill Aqueduct||4 furlongs|
|Ocker Hill East Pipe Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Gold Hill Bridge||3¼ furlongs|
|Gold Hill Railway Bridge||3 furlongs|
|Gold Hill Wharf||1¼ furlongs|
|Railway Bridge - West Bromwich to Wednesbury||½ furlongs|
|Holloway Bank Bridge||1½ furlongs|
|Ball's Hill Bridge||3½ furlongs|
|Hateley Heath Aqueduct||6¾ furlongs|
|Crankhall Lane Bridge||1 mile, 2 furlongs|
- Witlodge Ltd (Plumber)
509 yards to the northwest.
- Westside Cars (Car Dealership, Automotive Customizing)
533 yards to the north.
- I-Broker (Insurance Broker, Insurance Agent)
1322 yards to the southeast.
- The Dovecote Pub (Pub, Food & Restaurant)
598 yards to the southeast.
- ProClean Industrial Services Ltd (Commercial & Industrial, Recycling & Waste Management, Septic Tank Service)
969 yards to the northwest.
- A.S. Mondeos of Wednesbury ( Ford Spares ) (Car Parts & Accessories, Automotive Repair, Car Dealership)
409 yards to the northeast.
- Brindley Vauxhall Wednesbury (Car Parts & Accessories, Car Dealership)
603 yards to the north.
- Fitness First Wednesbury (Gym)
1217 yards to the northwest.
- McDonald's Great bridge (Fast Food Restaurant)
1568 yards to the southwest.
- MQP Wednesbury (Other)
412 yards to the northwest.
- Brindley Chevrolet Wednesbury (Car Dealership, Car Parts & Accessories)
703 yards to the north.
- Gingell Dentist (Dentist)
1021 yards to the southeast.
- Greedy Pig Cafe (Cafe)
582 yards to the north.
- Kosovo's Car Wash (Car Wash & Detailing)
776 yards to the north.
- Wednesbury Police Station (Police Station, Train Station)
1024 yards to the north.
- Wednesbury Great Western St Metro Station (Train Station)
856 yards to the northwest.
- The Dovecote (Restaurant)
604 yards to the southeast.
- City Link (Cargo & Freight)
1050 yards to the northwest.
- Wednesbury Parkway, Metro Station (Train Station)
1222 yards to the northwest.
- Enterprise Rent-A-Car (Car Rental)
397 yards to the north.
- Premier Inn (Hotel)
1614 yards to the south.
- Looks Hair & Beauty Salon (Hair Salon)
808 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Jones Bridge
Jones Bridge is a bridge that spans the Pasig River in the Philippines connecting the districts of Binondo on Rosario Street (Calle Rosario, now Quintin Paredes Street) with the center of Manila. The previous bridge that connected the two districts was the Puente Grande (Great Bridge), later called the Puente de España (Bridge of Spain) located one block upriver on Nueva Street (Calle Nueva, now E. T. Yuchengco Street). That span is considered to be the oldest established in the Philippines.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or