Stubbing Brink Bridge No 19
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Callis Bridge No 21||7½ furlongs|
|Rawden Mill Lock No 12||6¼ furlongs|
|Rawden Mill Lock Winding Hole||6 furlongs|
|Whiteley Arches Railway Bridge||1¾ furlongs|
|Stubbing Wharf PH||½ furlongs|
|Stubbing Brink Bridge No 19|
|Stubbing Upper Lock No 11||¾ furlongs|
|Stubbing Lower Lock No 10||1¼ furlongs|
|Hebble End Bridge No 18||2½ furlongs|
|Blackpit Aqueduct||3½ furlongs|
|Blackpit Lock No 9||3¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Sowerby Bridge Junction
Nearest boatyard pump-out
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stubbing Brink Bridge”
- Artsmill, Hebden Bridge (Art Gallery)
948 to the northeast.
- The Fox and Goose (Beer Garden, MusicianBand)
310 to the northeast.
- Old Gate Bar & Restaurant (Restaurant)
708 to the east.
- Nelsons Wine Bar (Vegetarian & Vegan Restaurant, Wine Bar)
851 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge Yorkshire (Borough, Bridge, Public Square)
854 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge Cruises (Boating)
123 to the west.
- Old Gate Hebden Bridge (Bar, Museum)
716 to the east.
- Nido, Hebden Bridge (Restaurant, Bar)
645 to the east.
- The Albert (Pub)
950 to the east.
- Handmade Parade Hebden Bridge (Artistic Service)
814 to the east.
- Olive Branch Hebden (Middle Eastern Restaurant)
771 to the east.
- Shoulder Of Mutton (Pub, Bar)
874 to the east.
- Parish Church Of Heptonstall St Thomas A Becket & St Thomas The Apostle (Religious Center)
799 to the north.
- Blitz Café (Cafe)
899 to the east.
- Heptonstall Church (Performance Venue, Church)
946 to the north.
- Salem Mill, Hebden Bridge (Museum, Movie Theater)
594 to the east.
- Packhorse Inn, Widdop (British Restaurant, Bar)
793 to the east.
- Gibson Mill National Trust Walk (National Park, Park)
119 to the west.
- Rendezvous bistro (Cafe)
816 to the east.
- Hebden Bridge railway station (Train Station)
1164 to the east.
- Birchcliffe Centre (Community & Government, Arts & Entertainment)
1042 to the east.
- The Lampost Doggy Cafe (Cafe, Coffee Shop)
859 to the east.
- Violets Tattoo Studio (Tattoo & Piercing)
836 to the east.
- Stubbing Wharf (European Restaurant, Bar, Event Venue)
125 to the west.
- Aya Sophia Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine (Greek Restaurant)
790 to the east.
- The Lamppost Cafe (Cafe)
833 to the east.
- Heptonstall Social & Bowling Club (Social Club, Sports Club, Community Center)
643 to the northeast.
- Hebden Bridge Trades (Event Venue, Performance Venue)
756 to the east.