Law Lane Bridge
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Thorney Mills Bridge Lock||1 mile, 7½ furlongs|
|Thorney Mills Bridge||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Parrett - Isle Junction||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Law Lane Bridge|
|Parrett - Pennymore Rhyne Junction||2¼ furlongs|
|Parrett - Yeo Junction||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
|Huish Bridge||1 mile, 1 furlong|
|Parrett - Huish Level Rhyne (drain) Junction||1 mile, 6 furlongs|
|Langport Footbridge||1 mile, 6¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest place to turn
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
chemical toilet disposal
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Law Lane Bridge”
- The Priest's House, Muchelney (Museum)
435 to the east.
- Muchelney Abbey (Historical Place)
360 to the south.
- Church of St Peter and St Paul, Muchelney (Landmark & Historical Place)
434 to the east.
- English Heritage (Historical Place)
297 to the east.
- Thorney Moor Farm (Foodservice Distributor)
1464 to the south.
- The Almonry Cafe (Coffee Shop)
438 to the east.
- School Farm (Specialty Grocery Store)
566 to the southeast.
- The Parsonage (Bar, Restaurant)
623 to the southeast.
- Thorney Farm Cottages (Hotel)
1466 to the south.
- River Isle (River)
1437 to the southwest.
- River Yeo (South Somerset) (River)
1236 to the north.
- The Gothic House (Bed and Breakfast)
1471 to the south.