Wardle Hall Bridge No 103
Copyright: Peter Stockdale
Taken: 1 May 2007
The last signs of industry before the countryside surrounding Beeston is encountered.
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|The Jolly Tar PH (closed)||7 furlongs|
|Barbridge Junction||7 furlongs|
|Barbridge Junction Visitor Moorings||6½ furlongs|
|Goodwin Bridge No 101||6 furlongs|
|Wardle Farm Bridge No 102||3 furlongs|
|Wardle Hall Bridge No 103|
|Tweedale Bridge No 103A||3 furlongs|
|Wardle Service Station & Country Store||3½ furlongs|
|Calveley Mill Shop & Café||5¾ furlongs|
|Calveley Service Station||7 furlongs|
|Calveley Bridge No 104||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Wardle Hall Bridge”
- That Moment When (Graphic Design, Printing Service)
112 to the southwest.
- Boughey Distribution (Commercial Real Estate)
455 to the west.
- NWF Group of Companies (Business Service)
16 to the north.
- NWF Fuels (Oil Lube & Filter Service, Petroleum Service, Agricultural Service)
77 to the northwest.
- Texaco (Professional Service)
658 to the northwest.
- Nick Brookes Group (Concrete Contractor, Outdoor Service)
570 to the south.
- J.S. Bailey Ltd (Commercial & Industrial, Coffee Shop)
1266 to the northwest.
- TIMco (Construction Service & Supply)
536 to the south.
- Calveley Mill Shop (Cafe)
1129 to the northwest.