There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 2½ furlongs away)
|Baths Island||4¾ furlongs|
|Windsor Railway Viaduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Windsor Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|Deadwater Ait||2 furlongs|
|Firework Ait||1 furlong|
|Romney Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Romney Lock||4 furlongs|
|Romney Lock Weir Exit||6½ furlongs|
|Black Potts Railway Bridge||7½ furlongs|
|Black Potts Ait||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest place to turn
Nearest self-operated pump-outOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
Wikipedia has a page about Windsor Bridge
The Windsor Bridge or Windsor Town Bridge, an iron and granite arch bridge over the River Thames, is located between the towns of Windsor and Eton in the English county of Berkshire. The bridge carries pedestrian and cycle traffic, and crosses the Thames just above Romney Lock. It is a Grade II listed building.
- The George (Restaurant, Pub)
30 to the northwest.
- Windsor Castle at Windsor England. (Street, Landmark)
307 to the south.
- Côte Brasserie Windsor (French Restaurant)
38 to the north.
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa (Hotel, Spa)
88 to the southeast.
- Eton Bridge (Landmark)
19 to the north.
- Thames river, Windsor (Region, Boating)
107 to the southwest.
- Prince George Inn, Eton Riverside (Beer Garden)
61 to the northwest.
- Windsor Castle (Museum, Landmark, Historical Place)
338 to the southeast.
- Costa Coffee On Eton High Street (Cafe, Coffee Shop, Fast Food Restaurant)
71 to the north.
- The Watermans Arms (Bar)
97 to the west.
- The River Thames, Windsor & Eton (Ferry & Boat, River)
297 to the west.
- Bills Windsor (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
342 to the south.
- Browns Bar & Brasserie (Bar & Grill)
135 to the southwest.
- Gilbeys Bar & Restaurant (Restaurant, Bar)
96 to the northwest.
- Windsor Town Centre (ShoppingRetail, Public Places & Attractions, City)
343 to the south.
- The Long Walk - Windsor Castle (Park, Historical Place, Landmark)
782 to the northeast.
- Browns Bar, Windsor (Bar & Grill)
143 to the southwest.
- Costa Coffee (Coffee Shop)
439 to the south.
- Wagamama (Ramen Restaurant)
337 to the south.
- Legoland (Amusement Park Ride, Hotel)
266 to the north.
- Windsor River Bank (River, Sports & Recreation, Bank)
421 to the west.
- Winsor Castle On The Thames (Public Places & Attractions, Hotel)
1138 to the east.
- Windsor Duck Tours (Tourist Attraction)
198 to the south.
- Bel & The Dragon - Windsor (Pub, Restaurant)
113 to the southeast.
- Cattle Grid Windsor (Steakhouse, Burger Restaurant)
362 to the southwest.
- Fishcraft, Eton (Seafood Restaurant, Bar)
132 to the north.
- Thai Square Windsor (Thai Restaurant)
182 to the south.
- Theatre Royal Windsor (Theater)
199 to the south.
- Windsor Bridge (Bridge)
8 to the south.
- St George's Chapel, Windsor Castle (Religious Center)
258 to the southeast.