Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 505 away)
|Baths Island||4¾ furlongs|
|Windsor Railway Viaduct||4¼ furlongs|
|Windsor Moorings||2¼ furlongs|
|Deadwater Ait||2 furlongs|
|Firework Ait||1 furlong|
|Romney Lock Weir Entrance||¾ furlongs|
|Romney Lock||4 furlongs|
|Romney Lock Weir Exit||6½ furlongs|
|Black Potts Railway Bridge||7½ furlongs|
|Black Potts Ait||1 mile, ½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Snap Fitness 24-7 Windsor (Sports Club, Physical Fitness, Gym)
666 to the south.
- Cattle Grid Windsor (Steakhouse, Burger Restaurant)
362 to the southwest.
- Bel & The Dragon - Windsor (Pub, Restaurant)
113 to the southeast.
- Creams Cafe Windsor (Dessert Place, Ice Cream Parlor)
604 to the southwest.
- Sebastian's Italian (Italian Restaurant)
384 to the south.
- Thai Square Windsor (Thai Restaurant)
196 to the south.
- Fishcraft, Eton (Seafood Restaurant, Bar)
135 to the north.
- The George (Pub, Restaurant, Hotel)
30 to the northwest.
- The Fuzzy Bear - Windsor (Comedy Club, Wine Bar, Bands & Musicians)
373 to the southwest.
- The Horse and Groom (Pub)
370 to the south.
- Queen Charlotte,Windsor (Pub, Restaurant)
462 to the south.
- The Boatman Windsor (Gastropub)
120 to the east.
- The Three Tuns Windsor (Pub)
409 to the south.
- The Acre (Gastropub, Family Style Restaurant)
631 to the south.
- Harte and Garter Hotel & Spa (Meeting Room)
396 to the south.
- Côte Brasserie Windsor (French Restaurant)
38 to the north.
- Windsor Castle at Windsor England. (Street, Tourist Attraction, Landmark)
310 to the south.
- Sir Christopher Wren Hotel & Spa (Hotel)
62 to the south.
- Cote Brassarie (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
18 to the northeast.
- Eton Bridge (Landmark)
15 to the north.
- Theatre Royal Windsor (Performance Venue, Event Venue, Theater)
160 to the south.
- Prince George Inn, Eton Riverside (Beer Garden)
61 to the northwest.
- Eton Village (Borough)
38 to the southeast.
- Browns Bar & Brasserie (Bar & Grill)
139 to the southwest.
- The River Thames At Windsor (Outdoors, River)
117 to the southwest.
- The Watermans Arms (Bar)
101 to the west.
- Lebanese Nights Windsor (Lebanese Restaurant)
152 to the southeast.
- Two Brewers (Pub)
655 to the southeast.
- All Bar One (Bar & Grill)
356 to the southwest.
- Thames View Restaurant & Bar (Restaurant)
59 to the south.
- Thames Valley Athletics Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1299 to the northeast.
- The Real Greek, Windsor (Greek Restaurant)
165 to the south.
- Doodle's Den (Family Style Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
562 to the south.
- Browns Bar, Windsor (Bar & Grill)
143 to the southwest.
- Viva L Italia Windsor (Italian Restaurant)
262 to the south.
- Bills Windsor (Restaurant)
342 to the south.
- Gilbeys Bar & Restaurant (Bar, Restaurant)
96 to the northwest.
- Wagamama (Ramen Restaurant)
333 to the south.
- Castle Hotel - MGallery by Sofitel (Hotel, Restaurant, Bar)
452 to the south.
- Tantalise Windsor (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
662 to the south.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest Rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Osney Bridge
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Windsor Bridge
The Windsor Bridge or Windsor Town Bridge, an iron and granite arch bridge over the River Thames, is located between the towns of Windsor and Eton in the English county of Berkshire. The bridge carries pedestrian and cycle traffic, and crosses the Thames just above Romney Lock. It is a Grade II listed building.