Bridge No 75
|Junction Footbridge No 77||6½ furlongs|
|Tamworth Road Bridge No 76||5¾ furlongs|
|Fazeley Aqueduct No 3||3¾ furlongs|
|Tame Aqueduct||2¾ furlongs|
|Peelers Way Bridge No 75A||2¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 75|
|Tamworth Ring Road Bridge No 74A||1½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Footbridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Bridge No 74||2¼ furlongs|
|Tamworth Cruising Club Arm||2½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Railway Bridge||3 furlongs|
- SnowDome (Sports & Recreation)
942 yards to the north.
- LifestyleFitness Tamworth (Gym)
1146 yards to the north.
- Tamworth Staffs (Shopping & Retail, Neighborhood)
1308 yards to the northeast.
- TamworthCastle and Grounds (History Museum)
1306 yards to the north.
- Tamworth Skatepark (Park)
1123 yards to the north.
- Asda Tamworth (Big Box Retailer)
1056 yards to the northwest.
- Beefeater Grill, Ventura Park (Bar & Grill)
1320 yards to the northwest.
- Belgrave High School (School, Sports & Recreation)
1586 yards to the southeast.
- Odeon Cinema (Movie Theatre)
1322 yards to the north.
- Aspen Bar, Snowdome (Cafeteria)
942 yards to the north.
- AET Swim School (Swimming Pool)
1598 yards to the southeast.
- Fazeley Town Hall (City Hall)
1025 yards to the southwest.
- The Lamb, Tamworth Football Club. (Sports Venue & Stadium)
887 yards to the north.
- Alton Towers (Roller Coaster)
1545 yards to the northwest.
- Ventura Park (Shopping District, Shopping Mall)
1064 yards to the northwest.
- Kudos Signature (Indian Restaurant)
1067 yards to the southwest.
- Belgrave Sports Centre (Sports & Recreation)
1593 yards to the southeast.
- Belgrave Sports and Social Club (Social Club)
1311 yards to the southeast.
- Tigerlily Tattoo (Artistic Services)
1391 yards to the northeast.
- Gem Fox Tropic Skin Care Ambassador (Cosmetics & Beauty Supply)
854 yards to the north.
- st Gabriel's school (School)
1111 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or