Bridge No 75
|Junction Footbridge No 77||6½ furlongs|
|Tamworth Road Bridge No 76||5¾ furlongs|
|Fazeley Aqueduct No 3||3¾ furlongs|
|Tame Aqueduct||2¾ furlongs|
|Peelers Way Bridge No 75A||2¼ furlongs|
|Bridge No 75|
|Tamworth Ring Road Bridge No 74A||1½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Footbridge||2¼ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Bridge No 74||2¼ furlongs|
|Tamworth Cruising Club Arm||2½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Railway Bridge||3 furlongs|
- SnowDome (Sports & Recreation)
947 yards to the north.
- BodyZone Gym (Sports & Recreation)
688 yards to the northeast.
- Passion & Plough Fazeley (Bed and Breakfast)
979 yards to the southwest.
- LifestyleFitness Tamworth (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1080 yards to the northwest.
- The Lamb Ground (Landmark)
903 yards to the north.
- Ventura Park (Shopping Mall, Shopping District)
1166 yards to the northwest.
- Costa Coffee Ventura (Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
924 yards to the northwest.
- The Lamb, Tamworth Football Club. (Sports Venue & Stadium)
874 yards to the north.
- Marks and Spencer - Tamworth (Accessories Store, Specialty Grocery Store)
851 yards to the northwest.
- Asda Tamworth (Big Box Retailer)
1039 yards to the northwest.
- The Beefeater (Restaurant, Public Places & Attractions, Pub)
1323 yards to the northwest.
- KFC (Fast Food Restaurant, Chicken Restaurant)
872 yards to the northwest.
- Kudos Signature (Restaurant)
1071 yards to the southwest.
- The Three Horseshoes (Pub)
1107 yards to the southwest.
- Plough & Harrow (Pub)
976 yards to the southwest.
- Premier Inn Tamworth Central (Hotel)
1324 yards to the northwest.
- Fazeley Victory Club (Arts & Entertainment, Bar)
1073 yards to the southwest.
- The Bulls Head (Pub)
1224 yards to the southeast.
- Ivory Tusk (Indian Restaurant)
1133 yards to the southwest.
- Next (Clothing Store)
1087 yards to the northwest.
- Tamworth Chiropractic Clinic (Chiropractor)
611 yards to the west.
- Two Gates Club (Social Club)
1257 yards to the southeast.
Wikipedia has a page about Bridge
A bridge is a structure built to span physical obstacles such as a body of water, valley, or road, for the purpose of providing passage over the obstacle. There are many different designs that all serve unique purposes and apply to different situations. Designs of bridges vary depending on the function of the bridge, the nature of the terrain where the bridge is constructed and anchored, the material used to make it, and the funds available to build it.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above