Farm Bridge No 56
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
There is a bridge here which takes a track over the canal.
|Wootton Wawen Bridge No 53||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Anglo Welsh Boatyard||7½ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Aqueduct||7¼ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Footbridge No 54||5½ furlongs|
|Changeline Footbridge No 55||1¼ furlongs|
|Farm Bridge No 56|
|Winding Hole above Bearley Lock||1 furlong|
|Bearley Lock No 39||1¼ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (North end)||3¼ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (South end)||4 furlongs|
|Edstone Footbridge No 57||6¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Farm Bridge”
- MHA Cedar Lodge (Medical & Health)
1319 yards to the southeast.
- Henley Chocolates (Region, Shopping & Retail)
1590 yards to the north.
- Edstone Aqueduct (Government Building)
814 yards to the south.
- Gosh Boutique (Shopping & Retail)
1261 yards to the northwest.
- Countrywide Farmers (Shopping & Retail)
1603 yards to the southeast.
- Yew Tree Farm Shopping Village (Gift Shop)
1577 yards to the north.
- Golden Cross (Fast Food Restaurant, Cafe)
1345 yards to the southeast.
- The Yew Tree Farm Shop (Cafe)
1530 yards to the north.
- Wootton Wawen Aqueduct (Public & Government Services)
1452 yards to the north.