Farm Bridge No 56
There may be access to the towpath here.
If you know about towpath access here please log on and use "Edit Place" from the "Edit and Change" menu item to improve the data.
|Wootton Wawen Bridge No 53||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Anglo Welsh Boatyard||7½ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Aqueduct||7¼ furlongs|
|Wootton Wawen Footbridge 54||5½ furlongs|
|Changeline Footbridge No 55||1¼ furlongs|
|Farm Bridge No 56|
|Winding Hole above Bearley Lock||1 furlong|
|Bearley Lock No 39||1¼ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (North end)||3¼ furlongs|
|Edstone Aqueduct (South end)||4 furlongs|
|Edstone Footbridge No 57||6¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest water point
Nearest rubbish disposal
Nearest chemical toilet disposal
Nearest place to turn
Nearest boatyard pump-out
No informationCanalPlan has no information on any of the following facilities within range:
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Farm Bridge”
- MHA Cedar Lodge (Medical & Health)
1206 to the southeast.
- The Cowshed (British Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1443 to the north.
- Yew Tree Farm Shopping Village (Shopping Mall, Convenience Store)
1441 to the north.
- Human Factors International (Management Service, Local Service)
660 to the southeast.
- Wootton Wawen Aqueduct (Travel & Transportation, Government Building)
1328 to the north.
- Navigation Inn (Pub)
1281 to the north.
- Edstone Aqueduct (Government Building)
743 to the south.
- Bearley railway station (Train Station)
1369 to the southeast.
- Gosh Boutique (ShoppingRetail)
1152 to the northwest.
- Golden Cross (Pub, Fast Food Restaurant, Coffee Shop)
1229 to the southeast.
- Anglo Welsh Waterway Holidays (Recreation & Fitness)
1298 to the north.
- The Yew Tree Farm Shop (Cafe)
1398 to the north.