Peelers Way Bridge No 75A
Peelers Way (A51)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (5¾ furlongs away); B and Q DIY shops (7¼ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (6½ furlongs away); Morisons's supermarkets (6 furlongs away)
|Fazeley Junction||4½ furlongs|
|Junction Footbridge No 77||4¼ furlongs|
|Tamworth Road Bridge No 76||3½ furlongs|
|Fazeley Aqueduct No 3||1½ furlongs|
|Tame Aqueduct||½ furlongs|
|Peelers Way Bridge No 75A|
|Bridge No 75||2¼ furlongs|
|Tamworth Ring Road Bridge No 74A||3½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Footbridge||4½ furlongs|
|Kettlebrook Bridge No 74||4½ furlongs|
|Tamworth Cruising Club Arm||4¾ furlongs|
- SnowDome (Sports & Recreation)
1345 yards to the north.
- The Globe Inn Tamworth (Restaurant, Hotel)
536 yards to the east.
- LifestyleFitness Tamworth (Gym)
1541 yards to the north.
- The Lamb Ground (Landmark)
1304 yards to the north.
- Strykers Bowling Tamworth (Bowling Alley)
1448 yards to the north.
- Asda Tamworth (Big Box Retailer)
1295 yards to the northwest.
- Tamworth Skatepark (Park)
1512 yards to the north.
- The Lamb, Tamworth Football Club. (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1298 yards to the north.
- Lakeside Park (Park)
1045 yards to the northeast.
- Fazeley Town Hall (City Hall)
746 yards to the southwest.
- Kids Kingdom (Playground)
1453 yards to the north.
- The Ladybridge (Landmark, Bridge)
1636 yards to the northwest.
- Belgrave High School (School, Sports & Recreation)
1500 yards to the east.
- Ventura Park (Shopping District, Shopping Mall)
1341 yards to the northwest.
- AET Swim School (Swimming Pool)
1509 yards to the east.
- Lakeside Primary School (Public School)
1589 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Peelers Way Bridge No 75A”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or