Stockley Road Bridge No 196
Stockley Road (A408)
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4072 away); Aliance and Leicester cashpoints (ATM machines) (8, nearest is 4212 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4, nearest is 4146 away); Nationwide Building Society cashpoints (ATM machines) (3, nearest is 4184 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4243 away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (6, nearest is 4243 away)
|Trout Bridge No 191||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Yiewsley High Street Bridge No 192||7½ furlongs|
|Horton Bridge Road Bridge No 193||4¾ furlongs|
|Ironbridge Road North Bridge No 194a||1 furlong|
|Old Stockley Road Bridge No 195||¼ furlongs|
|Stockley Road Bridge No 196|
|Rigby Lane Bridge No 197||4¼ furlongs|
|Woolpack Bridge No 198||5½ furlongs|
|The Woolpack PH||5½ furlongs|
|Workhouse Bridge No 199||7¾ furlongs|
|Winding Hole above Workhouse Bridge||1 mile|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- Inhibitions Gentlemans Club (Arts & Entertainment)
1212 to the east.
- Spirit Health Club - Heathrow (Swimming Pool, Health Spa)
885 to the south.
- Hayes Hawks BMX Club (Sports & Recreation)
1297 to the east.
- Buddha Shisha Lounge (Hookah Lounge, Place to Eat/Drink)
1415 to the east.
- Sipson Tandoori Indian Restaurant (Take Out Restaurant, Indian Restaurant, Diner)
1339 to the southwest.
- ERIKI London (Indian Restaurant)
894 to the south.
- The Music Box (Event Venue)
821 to the southeast.
- Stockley Park Golf Course (Golf Course, Event Venue)
721 to the northeast.
- Virgin Active Stockley Park (Gym)
604 to the northeast.
- Crowne Plaza London Heathrow (Gym, Meeting Room, Restaurant)
967 to the south.
- London Heathrow (Airport)
1471 to the south.
- Stockley Park (Commercial & Industrial)
456 to the northeast.
- Paddington Station London (Train Station, Subway & Light Rail Station)
110 to the southwest.
- Premier Inn Heathrow Airport M4 J4 (Hotel, Bed and Breakfast, Restaurant)
1324 to the south.
- Novotel London Heathrow Airport (Hotel)
1230 to the south.
- GSK Stockley Park (Research Service, Medical Supplies, Biotechnology)
293 to the northwest.
- Heathrow Express To Paddington (Public Transportation)
428 to the southeast.
- Marks and Spencer HQ - Stockley Park (Accessories Store, Specialty Grocery Store)
257 to the northeast.
- Crossrail Stockley (Public Transportation)
1435 to the east.
- Lucozade Ribena Suntory (Corporate Office)
334 to the northeast.
- Ali's Kitchen (Halal Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
760 to the southeast.
- Uxbridge Football Club.. (Sports Club)
816 to the northwest.
- Wetherspoons Stockley Park (Place to Eat/Drink)
563 to the northeast.
- The Whitehouse, Stockley Park (Bar)
566 to the northeast.
- BMW Berry Heathrow (Car Dealership)
841 to the northwest.
- London Paddington Stn (Train Station)
1489 to the east.
- Apple UK (Corporate Office)
581 to the east.
- Costa Coffee - Stockley Park (Coffee Shop)
601 to the northeast.
- Heathrow T3 (Airport Terminal, Airport)
1342 to the south.
- The Whitehouse, Lloyds No1 bar. (Bar)
570 to the northeast.
- Cherry Lane Cemetry (Cemetery)
1168 to the south.
- Park Lodge Avenue, Park West (Outdoors, Sports & Recreation)
903 to the west.
- Stockley Park West (Commercial & Industrial)
489 to the east.
- Crown Plaza Hotel (Hotel)
920 to the south.
- Wetherspoon (Restaurant)
568 to the northeast.
- Spirit Gym (Gym)
958 to the south.
- DHL Pro Logis, Heathrow (Airport)
541 to the south.
- Uxbridge F.C. (Sports Venue & Stadium)
871 to the northwest.
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Rubbish disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Place to turn
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Stockley Road Bridge”