Copyright: Michael Askin
Taken: 24 June 2004
The weeds can be seen easily in the clear waters of this river fed section below Copper Mill. The waters in Troy Cut are private.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (2 miles and 5¾ furlongs away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5¼ furlongs away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5 furlongs away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5¾ furlongs away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 5 furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2 miles and 4¾ furlongs away)
|Sewerage Farm Pipe Bridge||1 mile, ¼ furlongs|
|Sewerage Farm Marina||7¾ furlongs|
|Copper Mill Lock No 84||2¾ furlongs|
|Coppermill Lane Bridge No 177||2 furlongs|
|Park Lane Winding Hole||1¼ furlongs|
|Black Jack's Lock No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Black Jack's Bridge No 178||2½ furlongs|
|Widewater Winding Hole||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Widewater Lock No 86||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Moorhall Road Bridge No 180||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
- Rickmansworth Sailing Club (Sports & Recreation)
151 yards to the southwest.
- Coy Carp (British Restaurant, Pub)
394 yards to the north.
- The Coy Carp (Restaurant)
374 yards to the north.
- De Vere Venue Denham Grove (Event Venue, Meeting Room, Wedding Planning)
1421 yards to the southwest.
- The Old Orchard (Pub, British Restaurant)
717 yards to the southeast.
- Chauhanville (Home)
593 yards to the north.
- Blackjacks Lock, Rickmansworth (River)
537 yards to the southeast.
- Harefield Heart & Lung Hospital (Hospital)
1148 yards to the east.
- Victor's Crib (Home)
912 yards to the north.
- Harefield Baptist Church (Baptist Church)
1280 yards to the southeast.
- HydeAway Spa (Day Spa)
1497 yards to the northwest.
- ITU Harefield Hospital (Hospital)
1160 yards to the east.
- Billy Smarts Circus Harefield Common (Circus)
1313 yards to the east.
- On the Sofa, Watching Chelsea (Home)
326 yards to the northeast.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Troy Junction”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or