Copyright: Michael Askin
Taken: 24 June 2004
The weeds can be seen easily in the clear waters of this river fed section below Copper Mill. The waters in Troy Cut are private.
Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Mainline railway stations (4366 away); Barclays Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4282 away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (4219 away); Lloyds Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4384 away); Natwest Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4198 away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (4174 away)
|Copper Mill Lock No 84||2¾ furlongs|
|Copper Mill Lane Rubbish Disposal||2¼ furlongs|
|Copper Mill Lane Bridge No 177||2 furlongs|
|The Coy Carp PH||1¾ furlongs|
|Park Lane Winding Hole||1¼ furlongs|
|Black Jack's Lock No 85||2½ furlongs|
|Black Jack's Bridge No 178||2½ furlongs|
|Widewater Winding Hole||1 mile, 1¼ furlongs|
|Widewater Lock No 86||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
|Moorhall Road Bridge No 180||1 mile, 3¼ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
- THE GRAND JUNCTION CANAL - a highway laid with water.
- An account of the Grand Junction Canal, 1792 - 1928, with a postscript. By Ian Petticrew and Wendy Austin.
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water point
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Gayton Junction
Nearest Place to turn
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Troy Junction”
- Tilehouse Studios (Music Production)
1337 to the southwest.
- The Oaks (British Restaurant, Pub)
1082 to the northwest.
- Mini Monets UK (Art School)
793 to the north.
- De Vere Venue Denham Grove (Event Venue, Wedding Planning)
1299 to the southwest.
- The Old Orchard (Bar, British Restaurant, Pub)
656 to the southeast.
- Black Jacks Mill (Religious Center)
497 to the south.
- Royal Brompton & Harefield Hospital (Hospital)
1055 to the east.
- The Beach House (Beauty Salon, Tanning Salon, Nail Salon)
1127 to the east.
- The Coy Carp (British Restaurant)
358 to the north.