Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and rubbish disposal.
|Coventry Canal (Main Line - Coventry to Hawkesbury)|
|Exhall Footbridge No 11A||¾ furlongs|
|Exhall Basin||1¼ furlongs|
|Coney Lane Bridge No 11||2 furlongs|
|Motorway Bridge No 10A||4½ furlongs|
|Longford Bridge No 10||1 mile|
|Coventry Canal (Main Line - Hawkesbury to Fazeley)|
|Hawkesbury Junction Gauging Stop||¼ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Engine House Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Engine House||½ furlongs|
|Bedworth Winding Hole||7 furlongs|
|Bedworth Hill Bridge No 13||7¼ furlongs|
|Oxford Canal (Northern Section - Main Line)|
|Hawkesbury Junction Bridge||a few yards|
|Sutton Stop||½ furlongs|
|Stop Lock Changeline Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Water Point||¾ furlongs|
|Substation Footbridge||4 furlongs|
- Locks by Lisa (Hair Salon)
365 yards to the north.
- Wholesale Meats Coventry (Wholesale & Supply Store)
1169 yards to the north.
- Capitol Gym (Sports & Recreation)
1512 yards to the southwest.
- Nashaa - addictive indian flavours (Indian Restaurant)
1554 yards to the southwest.
- Ellisons Hair and Beauty (Hair & Beauty Supply, Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
1035 yards to the west.
- The Black Horse Exhall (Pub, Beer Garden, Bands & Musicians)
1105 yards to the northwest.
- UK Flooring Direct (Carpet & Flooring Store)
982 yards to the northwest.
- Coventry Building Workshop Ltd (Professional Services)
1234 yards to the north.
- The Greyhound Inn (Pub)
45 yards to the southeast.
- The Boat Pub (Sports Club)
267 yards to the northwest.
- Novotel Coventry M6/J3 (Hotel)
1376 yards to the west.
- Old Crown (Pub, Restaurant)
705 yards to the southeast.
- Longford Park (Park)
1596 yards to the southwest.
- coach and horses. longford,coventry (Nightlife)
1487 yards to the southwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Hawkesbury Junction
Hawkesbury Junction or Sutton Stop (grid reference SP360846) is a canal junction at the northern limit of the Oxford Canal where it meets the Coventry Canal, near Hawkesbury Village, Warwickshire, on the West Midlands county border, England. The alternative name, Sutton Stop, arises from the name of a family which provided several lock keepers there in the nineteenth century.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or