Facilities: chemical toilet disposal and rubbish disposal.
|Coventry Canal (Main Line - Coventry to Hawkesbury)|
|Exhall Footbridge No 11A||¾ furlongs|
|Exhall Basin||1¼ furlongs|
|Coney Lane Bridge No 11||2 furlongs|
|Motorway Bridge No 10A||4½ furlongs|
|Longford Bridge No 10||1 mile|
|Coventry Canal (Main Line - Hawkesbury to Fazeley)|
|Hawkesbury Junction Gauging Stop||¼ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Engine House Footbridge||¼ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Engine House||½ furlongs|
|Bedworth Winding Hole||7 furlongs|
|Bedworth Hill Bridge No 13||7¼ furlongs|
|Oxford Canal (Northern Section - Main Line)|
|Hawkesbury Junction Bridge||a few yards|
|Sutton Stop||½ furlongs|
|Stop Lock Changeline Bridge||½ furlongs|
|Hawkesbury Water Point||¾ furlongs|
|Substation Footbridge||4 furlongs|
- Hawkesbury Lane railway station (Landmark)
677 yards to the northwest.
- Be Beautiful-Bridal Makeup & Beauty (Makeup Artist)
229 yards to the north.
- Oxford Canal (Landmark)
133 yards to the northeast.
- Bayton Batch Bar (Fast Food Restaurant)
1010 yards to the northwest.
- Coventry Ambulance Hub (Ambulance & Rescue, Taxi, Medical Equipment)
960 yards to the west.
- The Greyhound Inn (Pub)
40 yards to the south.
- Snowdome Tamworth (Landmark)
285 yards to the northwest.
- KLN Services (Automotive Repair)
67 yards to the south.
- Longford Park (Park)
1585 yards to the southwest.
- The Boat Pub (Sports Club)
264 yards to the northwest.
- Grovelands Industrial Estate (Commercial & Industrial)
872 yards to the west.
- Coventry Canal (Outdoors, Landmark)
1565 yards to the southwest.
- Grangehurst School (School)
944 yards to the southwest.
- Nashaa Indian Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
1554 yards to the southwest.
- Warwick University Bear Rock Climbing Wall (Sports Venue & Stadium)
1624 yards to the west.
- Daisys Jewels & Crafts (Arts & Crafts Supply Store)
1144 yards to the northwest.
- Blackout Tints & Graphics (Car Wash & Detailing, Car Parts & Accessories, Automotive Customizing)
852 yards to the northwest.
Wikipedia has a page about Hawkesbury Junction
Hawkesbury Junction or Sutton Stop (grid reference SP360846) is a canal junction at the northern limit of the Oxford Canal where it meets the Coventry Canal, near Hawkesbury Village, Warwickshire, on the West Midlands county border, England. The alternative name, Sutton Stop, arises from the name of a family which provided several lock keepers there in the nineteenth century.
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or