Quayside, Brockweir, Tintern, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom
Brockweir Bridge is a minor waterways place on the River Wye between Bigsweir Bridge (Normal Tidal Limit) (4 miles and 4½ furlongs to the north) and Chepstow Town Bridge (7 miles and 3½ furlongs to the south).
The nearest place in the direction of Bigsweir Bridge is Llandogo; 2 miles and 7 furlongs away.The nearest place in the direction of Chepstow Town Bridge is Tintern Bridge; 1 mile and 1¼ furlongs away.
Places from Facebook
- The Brockweir Inn
Mill Hill, Brockweir, Chepstow, NP16 7NG — 91 yards to the east.
- J W Randall and Son
9 Sylvan View , Chepstow, NP16 6SP — 1259 yards to the west.
- The Old Station, Tintern (Tourist Attraction, Public Places & Attractions)
Tintern, Chepstow, NP16 7NX — 506 yards to the south.
- Tintern Abbey (Historical Place, Tourist Attraction)
Tintern, Chepstow — 1319 yards to the southwest.
- Moon and Sixpence (Bar, Pub)
Chepstow, NP16 6SG — 1098 yards to the southwest.
- The Anchor Inn Tintern Abbey
Chepstow — 1312 yards to the southwest.
- The Royal George Hotel Tintern (Hotel)
Chepstow — 1469 yards to the southwest.
- Abbey Mill Tintern (Food & Restaurant)
Chepstow — 1388 yards to the southwest.
- Rose & Crown Tintern (Bar)
Chepstow — 1395 yards to the southwest.
- Brockweir Village Shop (Food & Grocery)
Mill Hill , Brockweir, Chepstow, NP16 7NW — 904 yards to the northeast.
Information retrieved Mon 20 May 2013 08:06:40
Users' views of Brockweir Bridge as a mooring
0 votes cast
Mooring here is "unrated" - please vote if you know the place
Users' comments on mooring here
No comments yet!