|Jaulgonne||26 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 4 de Courcelles-Trélou-sur-Marne||22 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
|Ecluse 3 de Vandières||13 miles, 4¼ furlongs|
|Reuil||9 miles, ¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 2 de Damery-Venteuil||6 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 1 de Cumières||2 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Canal Latéral à la Marne|
|Ecluse 15 de Dizy||¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 14 d'Ay||2 miles, 4½ furlongs|
|Ecluse 13 de Mareuil||5 miles, 2¾ furlongs|
|Ecluse 12 de Tours-sur-Marne||8 miles, 4 furlongs|
|Latéral à la Marne - Ainse à la Marne Jonction||11 miles, 2¼ furlongs|
- Au 36 (Shopping & Retail)
1457 to the north.
- Cumières en Champagne (Public Places & Attractions)
1277 to the west.
- Campanile Epernay-Dizy (Restaurant)
1462 to the east.
- Point de vue d'Hautvillers (Outdoors)
990 to the north.
- Hautvillers - Champage Ardene (Community & Government)
1424 to the north.
- Les Grains D'argent (Hotel, Fine Dining Restaurant, Winery & Vineyard)
1361 to the east.
- Mahana spa (Spa, Beauty & Personal Care)
909 to the south.
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Wikipedia has a page about Épernay
Épernay (IPA: [epɛʁnɛ]) is a commune in the Marne department in northern France. Épernay is located some 130 km north-east of Paris on the main line of the Eastern railway to Strasbourg. The town sits on the left bank of the Marne at the extremity of the Cubry valley which crosses it.
Épernay is a sub-prefecture of the department and seat of an arrondissement.