Places of interest within 1 mile and to which this is the nearest place: Halfords car and outdoor shops (2 miles away); HSBC cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 1 mile and 2¾ furlongs away); Santander Bank cashpoints (ATM machines) (2, nearest is 5 furlongs away); JD Weatherspoons Pubs (2 miles and ½ furlongs away)
|Bull's Bridge Junction||1 mile, 2¼ furlongs|
|Bulls Bridge Wet and Dry Docks||1 mile, 1½ furlongs|
|Western Road Bridge No 201||6¾ furlongs|
|North Hyde Bridge Winding Hole||3 furlongs|
|North Hyde Bridge No 202||3 furlongs|
|Wolf Bridge No 203||1¼ furlongs|
|Havelock Road Footbridge||5 furlongs|
|Havelock Road Arm||5½ furlongs|
|Norwood Top Lock No 90||6½ furlongs|
|Glade Lane Bridge No 204||6¾ furlongs|
- Southall railway station (Train Station)
1204 yards to the north.
- Featherstone Sports Centre (Sports & Recreation)
681 yards to the northwest.
- Chill & Grill - Peri Peri Chicken & Desserts (Dessert Restaurant, Burger Restaurant, Ice Cream Parlor)
653 yards to the northwest.
- Rita's Curry House (Indian Restaurant)
503 yards to the northwest.
- Gatwick taxi airport (Travel & Transportation)
414 yards to the east.
- Shree Ram Mandir Southall (Religious Organization)
690 yards to the north.
- RSPCA Southall Cattery (Pet Service)
100 yards to the east.
- Heston Services (Service Station Supply, Food & Restaurant, Convenience Store)
1121 yards to the southwest.
- Purple Parking (Parking)
1519 yards to the northwest.
- David Lloyd Leisure Club (Health Spa, Fitness Center, Gym)
1561 yards to the west.
- Gurdwara Guru Amardass Ji (Sikh Temple)
440 yards to the northwest.
- Central Jamia Masjid (Mosque)
571 yards to the northwest.
- Costa Coffee Heston Services M4 (Coffee Shop)
1566 yards to the southwest.
- Star Of India (Restaurant)
364 yards to the east.
- Brilliant Restaurant (Indian Restaurant)
794 yards to the northwest.
- Gurdwara Singh Sabha Park Ave Southall London Uk (Park)
1358 yards to the north.
- Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 (Airport)
1517 yards to the north.
There is no page on Wikipedia called “Adelaide Dock”
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Mouseover for more information or