Clarence Mill (Bollington)
The place is a place of Interest.
|Adelphi Mill (Bollington)||5½ furlongs|
|Bollington Wharf||5 furlongs|
|Bollington Wharf Aqueduct||4¾ furlongs|
|Kerridge Bridge No 27||1½ furlongs|
|Bollington Aqueduct||1 furlong|
|Clarence Mill (Bollington)|
|Clarence Mill Bridge No 26A||¼ furlongs|
|Sugar Lane Bridge No 26||2½ furlongs|
|Lane Head Winding Hole||4½ furlongs|
|Whiteley Green Bridge No 25||5½ furlongs|
|Snapes Bridge No 24||6½ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Hall Green Stop Lock
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Hall Green Stop Lock
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Clarence Mill
Clarence Mill is a five storey former cotton spinning mill in Bollington, Cheshire, in England. It was built between 1834 and 1877 for the Swindells Family of Bollington. Clarence Mill was built alongside the Macclesfield Canal which opened in 1831.
- Love Exclusive Photography (Photographer)
740 to the southeast.
- Cut Throat Industries Barbershop (Barber Shop)
958 to the southwest.
- Essential Beauty Bollington (Beauty Salon)
427 to the southeast.
- Cafe Waterside (Coffee Shop, Cafe)
5 to the north.
- Clarence Mill (Coffee Shop)
47 to the east.
- Bollington Civic Hall (Community Center)
277 to the southwest.
- Bollington Coronation Gardens (Park)
194 to the southeast.
- Windmill Inn, Whitely Green, Macclesfield (Restaurant, Pub, Bar)
1215 to the northwest.
- The Windmill, Adlington (Restaurant, Bar)
1213 to the northwest.
- Bollington Skate Park (Sports & Recreation, Place to EatDrink, Outdoors)
359 to the west.
- Church House Inn (Bar)
565 to the southeast.
- Bollington Recreation Ground (Park)
249 to the southwest.
- Windmill Inn (Bar)
1212 to the northwest.
- Dog and Partridge (Pub)
306 to the southwest.
- Bulls Head (Bar)
1065 to the south.
- The Viceroy (Indian Restaurant)
872 to the east.
- Peak District National Park (Park)
1095 to the east.
- Holehouse Lane (Parking)
1080 to the northwest.
- Simplicity Granite ltd (Kitchen Construction)
384 to the southeast.
- Viceroy Restaurant Bollington (Indian Restaurant)
812 to the east.
- Clewley Carpets (Shopping & Retail)
899 to the southwest.
- Anthony Millner & Co (Accountant)
958 to the southwest.
- The Bollington Brewing Co. (Brewery, Bar)
319 to the southwest.
- Bullshit Corner (Drug & Alcohol Rehab)
868 to the east.
- Chemspec Northwest (Carpet & Flooring Store)
74 to the northwest.
- Canalside's The Thread 102.8FM (Broadcasting & Media Production)
87 to the northwest.
- Earth Websites (Web Design)
988 to the southwest.
- Bollington Arts Centre (Theater, Performance Venue)
363 to the southwest.
- Bollington Cricket Club (Sports Club)
280 to the west.
- Tricia Penrose Heartbeat Tour of Aidensfield (Travel Agency, Tour Guide, Arts & Entertainment)
904 to the southeast.
- Hollin Hall Country House Hotel & Restaurant (Bed and Breakfast, Place to EatDrink)
869 to the south.
- DanceTech Ballroom Academy (Dance Instruction)
798 to the south.
- Savio House (Community Organization, Religious Center)
705 to the east.
- Briscola Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
308 to the southeast.
- TAPA Small Plates & Wine Bar (British Restaurant)
435 to the southeast.
- The Lime Tree Bollington (British Restaurant)
410 to the southeast.
- Viceroy Handforth Bollington (Fast Food Restaurant)
872 to the east.
- The Windmill, Whiteley Green (British Restaurant, Pub)
1206 to the northwest.
- The Crown, Bollington (Bar & Grill, Pub, Gastropub)
711 to the southeast.
- Bayleaf Lounge (Indian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
969 to the southwest.