Clarence Mill (Bollington)
The place is a place of Interest.
|Adelphi Mill Bollington||5½ furlongs|
|Bollington Wharf||5 furlongs|
|Bollington Wharf Aqueduct||4¾ furlongs|
|Kerridge Bridge No 27||1½ furlongs|
|Bollington Aqueduct||1¼ furlongs|
|Clarence Mill (Bollington)|
|Clarence Mill Bridge No 26A||¼ furlongs|
|Sugar Lane Bridge No 26||2¾ furlongs|
|Lane Head Winding Hole||4¾ furlongs|
|Whiteley Green Bridge No 25||5¾ furlongs|
|Snapes Bridge No 24||6¾ furlongs|
These pictures are licensed under a Creative Commons license and copyright the photographer shown above
Why not log in and add some from the "add" submenu?
Mouseover for more information or
Nearest Water pointOn this waterway in the direction of Hall Green Stop Lock
Nearest Rubbish disposal
Nearest Chemical toilet disposalOn this waterway in the direction of Hall Green Stop Lock
Nearest Place to turn
Wikipedia has a page about Clarence Mill
Clarence Mill is a five storey former cotton spinning mill in Bollington, Cheshire, in England. It was built between 1834 and 1877 for the Swindells Family of Bollington. Clarence Mill was built alongside the Macclesfield Canal which opened in 1831.
- Life Church (Church)
706 to the southwest.
- Poynton Roofing (Roofer)
1381 to the southwest.
- Holly Bush (Pub)
277 to the southeast.
- The Poachers Inn (Restaurant)
869 to the east.
- The Vale Inn (Pub, Restaurant)
268 to the west.
- Bollington Arts Centre (Theater, Performance Venue)
384 to the southwest.
- DanceTech Ballroom Academy (Dance Instruction)
798 to the south.
- Savio House (Religious Center)
705 to the east.
- Cafe Waterside (Cafe)
5 to the north.
- Bollington Canal (Boating)
7 to the northeast.
- Clarence Mill (Coffee Shop)
47 to the east.
- Macclesfield Motorcycles (Motorcycle Repair, Motorcycles)
762 to the south.
- Bollington Civic Hall (Community Center)
278 to the southwest.
- Middlewood Way (Outdoors)
345 to the west.
- Dog and Partridge (Pub)
306 to the southwest.
- Bulls Head (Bar)
1065 to the south.
- Bollington Coronation Gardens (Park)
192 to the southeast.
- Hollin Hall Country House Hotel (Hotel)
881 to the south.
- Bollington Recreation Ground (Outdoor Recreation)
249 to the southwest.
- Bollington Village (Neighborhood)
470 to the southwest.
- Church House Inn (Restaurant, Bar)
565 to the southeast.
- The Viceroy (Indian Restaurant)
806 to the east.
- Red Oak Farm (Movie Theater)
1009 to the south.
- The Cotton Tree (Bar)
567 to the east.
- Viceroy Restaurant Bollington (Indian Restaurant)
806 to the east.
- The Windmill, Adlington (Bar)
1213 to the northwest.
- Nab Head (Landmark)
920 to the northeast.
- The Nab (Professional Services)
932 to the northeast.
- Viceroy Bollington (Indian Restaurant)
801 to the east.
- Savio House, Bollington (Residence)
1369 to the southeast.
- Briscola Restaurant (Italian Restaurant)
308 to the southeast.
- The Lime Tree Bollington (British Restaurant)
410 to the southeast.
- The Windmill, Whiteley Green (British Restaurant, Pub)
1206 to the northwest.
- Bayleaf Lounge (Indian Restaurant, Fast Food Restaurant)
969 to the southwest.
- The Crown, Bollington (Bar & Grill, Pub, Gastropub)
711 to the southeast.
- Oliver at Bollington green (British Restaurant)
435 to the southeast.
- Viceroy Handforth Bollington (Fast Food Restaurant)
872 to the east.